08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM #29
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
If you play COD get it on xbox
Sorry but COD on PS3 not very good and the worse version. Wii better then the PS3 one.

Trey has fallen into the same trap that IW did bad design which means broken gameplay.
MW3 am going to predict right now going to have these problems

Spawns
Lag / connection issues
Weapon balance issues

Hope IW decide to fix clipping , fix the map design so it less slow pace. And nerf the knife so it pointless along with giving each gun it own super strong zone being average at anything else.

The following user groaned ResistTheSun for this awful post:

Fuhrer
08-08-2011, 02:44 PM #30
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by l View Post
Problem?..................

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

umm... Its a sequel.. Its not supposed to be like battlefield. And im not banned. I just dont think its right Lol

Be like battlefield? I never said it needs to be like battlefield :confused:
I know its a sequel but i would hope the graphics would be slightly better than mw2

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Fuhrer
08-08-2011, 03:04 PM #31
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by godsent316 View Post
CoD 2 is the most balanced call of duty yet. there will always be a connection advantage when the game isn't on a dedicated server. and consoles won't have dedicated servers any time in the near future. Cause activision don't waste there money.
Fixed.........
08-08-2011, 03:20 PM #32
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by shwig2 View Post
Tell me why YOU think Black Ops is a fail?

I lmfao at your sig xD
08-08-2011, 04:12 PM #33
HSx900
Banned
i hope mw3 will be good. Black ops was bad.
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM #34
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
idk maybe they haven't mentioned it before or its just your connection.

defiantly not his connection i got a brand new 2011 router a week ago and blops still lags like a stupid bitch
08-08-2011, 04:43 PM #35
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
defiantly not his connection i got a brand new 2011 router a week ago and blops still lags like a stupid bitch

i was talking with my friend yesterday and he said he doesnt get much lag and he is running off of wifi. just because you got a new router doesnt mean you have a good internet provider.

The following 3 users say thank you to reddragon3999 for this useful post:

B Loner, Markie-, TOXiCiTY_619
08-08-2011, 04:46 PM #36
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i was talking with my friend yesterday and he said he doesnt get much lag and he is running off of wifi. just because you got a new router doesnt mean you have a good internet provider.

i have a good provider and i don't know about your friends but i'm guessing 70% of people on my friends list have this problem...... and i'm not talking lag while you're in the game but when your at the menus and trying to connect with friends
08-08-2011, 05:33 PM #37
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Goone View Post
If I knew you were the person who posted this topic I would of saved my time reading it. I have a feeling your a 12 year old kid who just found out about NGU and your going post-crazy about it and posting dumb shit. Not that you need an -online-ego or anything, but you look like a retard by how you post and just your overall presentation.

(professional troll :dumbSmile

Its called discussion you dumb F**k

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

Fuhrer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo