08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-08-2011, 09:23 PM #47
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i dont have ps3 so i dont kow about the menu lag. but really, that is the reason why you dont like the game. honestly thats a poor reason to not like a game.

Are you going to sit and troll my thread all day? :dumb:
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM #48
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
i dont have ps3 so i dont kow about the menu lag. but really, that is the reason why you dont like the game. honestly thats a poor reason to not like a game.

Have you been reading the thread at all? Stupid troll let me restate why i don't like the game

1. Laggy as a mother ****er
2. Graphics are Downgraded
3. Guns are weak
4. Treyarch Physics
5. Slow ass menu's

Must i go on or is that enough for you to understand?
08-08-2011, 10:45 PM #49
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
Have you been reading the thread at all? Stupid troll let me restate why i don't like the game

3. Guns are weak
4. Treyarch Physics
5. Slow ass menu's

Thanks... I would thank the post but thanked to much today xD
08-08-2011, 11:13 PM #50
Originally posted by l View Post
Are you going to sit and troll my thread all day? :dumb:

you dont know what trolling is because there is a difference between trolling and posting my opinion.

The following 2 users say thank you to reddragon3999 for this useful post:

Fuhrer, TOXiCiTY_619
08-08-2011, 11:19 PM #51
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
you dont know what trolling is because there is a difference between trolling and posting my opinion.

yea im sorry i don't
08-08-2011, 11:23 PM #52
Originally posted by EZ. View Post

3. Guns are weak
4. Treyarch Physics
5. Slow ass menu's

yes i have been reading the thread.
for the most part i do understand what you are saying.
but what guns are weak, i dont have a problem with any gun. if you think they are weak then just play hardcore where every gun is like 1 - 2 bullet kill.
what is wrong with the physics? i dont see a problem with the physics.
what exactly is laggy on the menu? does it not react to your controller or something?
and as for graphics, i dont think graphics determine how good a game is, they are just a nice added visual to look at. gameplay is more important than graphics. and the gameplay is just fine.
08-09-2011, 12:20 AM #53
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
yes i have been reading the thread.
for the most part i do understand what you are saying.
but what guns are weak, i dont have a problem with any gun. if you think they are weak then just play hardcore where every gun is like 1 - 2 bullet kill.
what is wrong with the physics? i dont see a problem with the physics.
what exactly is laggy on the menu? does it not react to your controller or something?
and as for graphics, i dont think graphics determine how good a game is, they are just a nice added visual to look at. gameplay is more important than graphics. and the gameplay is just fine.

i don't like the game period why do i have elaborate that to you? is it any of your business? You have an xbox 360 so you have the game the way it was meant to be but i have a ps3 which blops is a shit port of

The following user thanked EZ. for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-09-2011, 12:27 AM #54
BONExHEAD
Pokemon Trainer
Yea people that only have a 360 dont know the lag of the ps3 servers :(
08-09-2011, 03:07 AM #55
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by BONExHEAD View Post
Yea people that only have a 360 dont know the lag of the ps3 servers :(

yea i know.. There like black ops it totally fine.. all i got to say is get it on Ps3 and feel it..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo