08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-18-2011, 03:01 PM #164
Black Ops is better than Modded Warfail 2

The following user thanked Janne for this useful post:

reddragon3999
08-18-2011, 03:09 PM #165
Originally posted by l View Post
Cod is not going to be objective based game. If you looking for a objective based game buy bf3. :y:

i do play battlefield and it's an amazing game. wtf are you talking about? most of cods game modes are objective based and that's what i mostly play. im saying it is really annoying when i have a teammates that just sit back and try to pick people off and not go for the objective. maybe you only play tdm or ffa but i dont.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
Black Ops is better than Modded Warfail 2

your signature on mw3 is hilarious.
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM #166
mattybenson
Do a barrel roll!
I can't wait for MW3 will be a great game!!!
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM #167
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
Originally posted by El
Waw is funnier than Modern Warfail 2 and Fail ops combined. Yet CoD 4 is awesome.
I highly disagree. I think the World at War multiplayer as well as the campaign was horrible. MW2 campaign and multiplayer was amazing. If you go to W@W multiplayer you will see the veteran has like 1 player on. Its disgusting
08-18-2011, 03:42 PM #168
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i do play battlefield and it's an amazing game. wtf are you talking about? most of cods game modes are objective based and that's what i mostly play. im saying it is really annoying when i have a teammates that just sit back and try to pick people off and not go for the objective. maybe you only play tdm or ffa but i dont.

No one plays the objective in cod though.
08-19-2011, 01:40 AM #169
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by GANGSTUH View Post
I highly disagree. I think the World at War multiplayer as well as the campaign was horrible. MW2 campaign and multiplayer was amazing. If you go to W@W multiplayer you will see the veteran has like 1 player on. Its disgusting

What was so bad about waw multiplayer it was fine to me.
08-19-2011, 01:52 AM #170
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

Edit: you all can groan my post i dont care its called this is my Opinion and the forum is about Mw3 discussion..

Its funny cuz IW F**ked the whole CoD Series...

The following user groaned Leperd23 for this awful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-19-2011, 04:37 AM #171
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
But no one plays the objective in cod.

everyone plays the objective how does domination end by people playing the objective.
08-19-2011, 05:23 AM #172
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by whitey775 View Post
How can you rock lightwieght hardened and ninja with G11 the whole time when the G11 is the last machine gun you unlock and youve prestiged 14 times? If your going to lie at least make it believable!

The thing that most people dont understand, like you, is that you have no idea what MW3 is going to be like until its out so your opinion means jack shit! Im quite aware that IW made MW2 and if you were a good enough player you could do well on MW2 even with the noobtubing and camping. And the annoying kids: thats what mute is invented for. No COD made by 3arc is ever going to be better than a COD made by IW, its basically a fact.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

You obviously have no friends to play it with then.

Are you retarted? Your saying i cant use the G11 because im 14th prestige?? Ever heard of the G11 glitch?? God your dumb just get off this thread you cant prove points.. And im at good at all cods that's not the problem... the problem is that the last two cods made are terrible. Treyarch cant make a better cod then Iw lol (W@W>Cod4, BO>Mw2).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo