08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-07-2011, 10:56 PM #2
Juggernaut?????????????????? Didn't know there was Juggernaut in mw2

The following 2 users groaned at iCoNiic for this awful post:

-Fallen Dreamz, FrOzTi
08-07-2011, 10:58 PM #3
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by iCoNiic View Post
Juggernaut?????????????????? Didn't know there was Juggernaut in mw2

Yes i already new that. :lol:
They had it in waw so they might of thought of putting it in black ops but they didden't.

The following 2 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

Montealvo_0, Skyl1n3

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

lf85
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM #4
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Black Ops fails on PS3 i hate the menu at first i thought my ps3 was slow but it ends up the menu's are facked up like that. TBH it's not a complete fail .... Zombies is an epic win and online wasn't terrible yea its boring and takes a whole mag to kill some one but if you play with friends you could have fun.

The following user thanked EZ. for this useful post:

FrOzTi
08-07-2011, 11:07 PM #5
jackster802
I defeated!
MW3 is definitely not going to be an MMO. You have the wrong info there. BTW, I remember people saying the exact same thing about black ops. "IW fails and Treyarch is going to rock", "ModernWarfail", "IW sucks and im not buying another one of their games"

And you cant ask for better security and banning but then say they shouldnt ban you for cheating to get to a higher level. Thats a contradiction.

The following 12 users say thank you to jackster802 for this useful post:

B Loner, Dope., FlyingIrishMan, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, kleszyk, lf85, Sterg, Mr__Shalemari, Octavia, thugnificint, woofdawg233
08-07-2011, 11:11 PM #6
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by jackster802 View Post
MW3 is definitely not going to be an MMO. You have the wrong info there. BTW, I remember people saying the exact same thing about black ops. "IW fails and Treyarch is going to rock", "ModernWarfail", "IW sucks and im not buying another one of their games"

And you cant ask for better security and banning but then say they shouldnt ban you for cheating to get to a higher level. Thats a contradiction.

well i don't know anyone who said that im saying this cause i experienced the game.
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-07-2011 at 11:15 PM.

The following 5 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

FlyingIrishMan, Fuhrer, lf85, TheBurntCeltic, x420XP
08-07-2011, 11:12 PM #7
i could also make a list as for why mw3 will fail because of how bad mw2(modern gay **** stupid) was. but if you only look at the bad things in game then yes it will be bad to you. i had fun with black ops, yes it had its problems but what game doesnt have problems, especially when they are given so little time to make the game. they really should give the developers like 3 or 4 years to make a game so that they wont have to put out so many patches to fix problems. il will wait until i see and play mw3 until i decide if it is better than black ops. i have seen alot of people like Robert make promises on a game and either they do not go through with them or they are just over hyped and not as great as they made it sound. personally i have not played black ops on ps3 so i do not know about the issues, but i do have friends that do and they have not complained about lag or poor connection problems.

The following 4 users groaned at reddragon3999 for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, Kane500, ljjp, woofdawg233
08-07-2011, 11:19 PM #8
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i could also make a list as for why mw3 will fail because of how bad mw2(modern gay **** stupid) was. but if you only look at the bad things in game then yes it will be bad to you. i had fun with black ops, yes it had its problems but what game doesnt have problems, especially when they are given so little time to make the game. they really should give the developers like 3 or 4 years to make a game so that they wont have to put out so many patches to fix problems. il will wait until i see and play mw3 until i decide if it is better than black ops. i have seen alot of people like Robert make promises on a game and either they do not go through with them or they are just over hyped and not as great as they made it sound. personally i have not played black ops on ps3 so i do not know about the issues, but i do have friends that do and they have not complained about lag or poor connection problems.

I Lmfao at they do not complain about Lag. :lol:

The following 2 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

Clive, lf85
08-07-2011, 11:22 PM #9
Originally posted by l View Post
I Lmfao at they do not complain about Lag. :lol:

idk maybe they haven't mentioned it before or its just your connection.
08-07-2011, 11:24 PM #10
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
idk maybe they haven't mentioned it before or its just your connection.

yea its just my connection. Or idk maby you should have goten black ops on the first two weeks of release for ps3 and tell me if its my connection.

The following 3 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

jakerad95, Kane500, T Vyrus

The following 4 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

howigethere, lf85, Sick_aSS_FoO, x420XP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo