09-03-2011, 04:08 PM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The prestige shop gives you the ability to give value to your prestige. You get "Prestige Tokens" which allow you to unlock any of the following prestige rewards -

Extra Custom Class
Reset All Stats
Double XP
Double Weapon XP
Unlock Gear
Challenges 1
Challenges 2
Challenges 3
Title And Emblem 1
Title And Emblem 2
Title And Emblem 3

I wonder if everytime your prestige you get to keep your previous unlocked rewards. If so Double XP will be my first pick

Let me know what you guys think about the prestige shop !

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 11 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

Assassin, blazed_74gd, Classy., david23, kleszyk, KrimiNaLzZz, MagesticTiger, sunce99, thee3nd, thugnificint, TrytoYOLO
09-11-2011, 04:32 PM #38
stats reset? thats just stupid dont you think? everytime you prestige which means you can have your terrible kdr or wl reset everytime, but im sure the time played isnt going to be reset. but thats good then. cause once u prestige you go play SND and ull prestige again in no time, unless the rank up system is like mw2 then it will take a while. but this is pretty cool there is goin to be ALOT more extras than mw2 and black ops. and its funny most ppl are saying "this is just another mw2" which im sure it isnt goin to be. similar game type of mw2 and mw1 but thats what people liked. not the choppy game play of black ops. cant wait
09-11-2011, 10:14 PM #39
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Did it say kills, and deaths reset, no it said stats reset, last time i checked time played is a stat

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

yea me 2........
09-12-2011, 12:02 AM #40
sunce99
League Champion
no stats reset is ur K.D same as WarRock ( some free war game i use to play in 2002 :P) thats is good tbh you will be on the same level and prestige but ur kills deaths win etc... will go back to 0
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM #41
WTL
$wagg
Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post
The prestige shop gives you the ability to give value to your prestige. You get "Prestige Tokens" which allow you to unlock any of the following prestige rewards -

Extra Custom Class
Reset All Stats
Double XP
Double Weapon XP
Unlock Gear
Challenges 1
Challenges 2
Challenges 3
Title And Emblem 1
Title And Emblem 2
Title And Emblem 3

I wonder if everytime your prestige you get to keep your previous unlocked rewards. If so Double XP will be my first pick

Let me know what you guys think about the prestige shop !

You must login or register to view this content.

if you read the very bottom line of the picture, you see the available prestige tickets part. This probably means that you get 1 or 2 tickets a prestige and you can save up the tickets to buy better things such as double xp
09-12-2011, 12:46 AM #42
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
nice analysis
10-23-2011, 02:00 PM #43
So there saying you get prestige tokens for spec ops and campaign now. If i don't prestige in the multiplayer, will I still get the tokens?
10-23-2011, 02:24 PM #44
Cool. I'm more interested in the Unlock gear one. Maybe we can unlock a gun normally unlocked at like 65 when we are level 1?
10-23-2011, 07:05 PM #45
khan93
Keeper
great addition to the game
10-23-2011, 10:27 PM #46
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
I was thinking: This thread is to good to be true So i skip reading it.

BUT FML, You just spoiled the whole MULTIPLAYER!
lol, the "Unlock and gear" item is probably the Gold Camo Smile!

**** im so excited that I could buttrape a donkey

no its not it allows you to unlock a certain thing like a weapon ect that you unlock at a later level and carry it over to your next prestige. so lets say i i prestige and want the MSR sniper that you unlock at lvl 66 i can have it at lvl 4 next prestige

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by IgnoranceBliss. View Post
Double xp im impressed. But can you use double xp during a double xp event to get 4xp?

yes you can it just doubles the set xp for 2 hours

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo