09-29-2011, 04:10 AM #1
JewC
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know if the titles and emblems feature from mw2 will return? Honestly, I thought the customizable emblems from Black Ops was kinda cool, but I don't mind T&E's.
I just really hope there aren't impossibe-to-get titles like the Gold Javelin title : Get 1000 Multi Kills with a Javelin :yuno: I'm one of those guys that try to go for getting the most unlocks I can, that's what makes CoD fun for me. And having this title would take a DECENT amount of time to get.
10-03-2011, 11:53 AM #11
AIpha
Banned
Please no customizeable emblems like in Black Ops :/
10-03-2011, 11:44 PM #12
HiiddenDespaiir
The Beast of NGU
I hope we can get the cod 4 star rotating...
10-05-2011, 12:20 AM #13
D-lyfe
Are you high?
As fun as the custom stuff in Black ops was, it was so boring to see little kids with a girl with her legs spread or a penis with cum coming out of it or stuff like that, so i can see why IW wouldn't add this back in, the MW2 titles an emblems were ok after a while everyone pretty much had the same as each other which im sure will happen with MW3
10-05-2011, 02:34 AM #14
Originally posted by Amanda View Post
Will the Spinning Skull return?

I highly doubt it since it was the 10th prestige symbol in MW2. But if it did for some reason, hopefully it'd be unlockable this time.
10-05-2011, 02:47 AM #15
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
I liked the emblem system for B.O's, but as Wondoh said, little kids thought is was funny to make a penis, boobs, crap, as their emblems. And racists thought of it as a chance to advertise the Ku Klux Klan or make some lynching pictures. So I'm kinda on downside with it. Eek

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo