09-29-2011, 04:10 AM #1
JewC
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know if the titles and emblems feature from mw2 will return? Honestly, I thought the customizable emblems from Black Ops was kinda cool, but I don't mind T&E's.
I just really hope there aren't impossibe-to-get titles like the Gold Javelin title : Get 1000 Multi Kills with a Javelin :yuno: I'm one of those guys that try to go for getting the most unlocks I can, that's what makes CoD fun for me. And having this title would take a DECENT amount of time to get.
09-29-2011, 04:18 AM #2
Originally posted by Sgt
Anyone know if the titles and emblems feature from mw2 will return? Honestly, I thought the customizable emblems from Black Ops was kinda cool, but I don't mind T&E's.
I just really hope there aren't impossibe-to-get titles like the Gold Javelin title : Get 1000 Multi Kills with a Javelin :yuno: I'm one of those guys that try to go for getting the most unlocks I can, that's what makes CoD fun for me. And having this title would take a DECENT amount of time to get.
I believe the emblems were going too be customizable, but in order to get the gold camoflauge's you will need to rank up the gun , Meaning you have to get certain amount of headshots or kills.
09-29-2011, 04:19 AM #3
Yes, the emblem and titles are almost exactly like MW2 in MW3
09-29-2011, 04:41 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sync
if you can see on the gameplays they still have the same ones from MW2 :/

The following user thanked Sync for this useful post:

Rea
09-29-2011, 04:51 AM #5
Originally posted by xSync View Post
if you can see on the gameplays they still have the same ones from MW2 :/

Those are put there so they don't show the new ones in MW3 they want to keep them hidden until release.

All new camos are coming to MW3 aswell.
09-29-2011, 06:14 AM #6
Default Avatar
Sync
Originally posted by DawgBreath View Post
Those are put there so they don't show the new ones in MW3 they want to keep them hidden until release.

All new camos are coming to MW3 aswell.

Well that sounds better, i don't wanna be stuck with the same old shit Awesome face
09-29-2011, 01:44 PM #7
Assassin
Easter Egg!
yup its the same title & emblem feature

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

Wondoh
09-29-2011, 02:13 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
all the titles and emblems will be unlocked through challenges.

I had fun with black ops custom emblems, but kids ruined it by making immature emblems

The following 6 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Fire., HiiddenDespaiir, Mocro Lmfao, Press ►, SuperGamecube64, Wretch 32
10-03-2011, 09:40 AM #9
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
I hope they have good once, Just wish you could make Titles and them Emblems, I would like that
10-03-2011, 10:01 AM #10
Amanda
Can’t trickshot me!
Will the Spinning Skull return?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo