10-15-2011, 05:27 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes a C & P

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

It looks like Modern Warfare 3 is hot of the press due to developers of the game playing it on Xbox LIVE.

Modern Warfare 3 went gold last month but that didn't mean it was completed. Microsoft and Sony had to certify the game and then copies have to be made and shipped to stores all over the world.

It appears that the game has passed the certification process and the first few final copies of the game have been created. A member on our forums noticed Infinity Ward creative strategist Robert "Fourzerotwo" Bowling playing a certain Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox LIVE. Other than having countless amounts of people now stalking the accounts of developers to see what they're playing, what else does this mean? Chances are millions of copies are now being produced and shipped in time for the game's release in 24 days.

The following 7 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

7UP-, Assassin, Bush., Encopresis, RusterG, SuperGamecube64
10-16-2011, 05:39 AM #11
Sweet. I wish I had a nice preivew of the game like a demo or something but whatever. I guess we all gotta wait.
10-16-2011, 05:56 AM #12
xd366
find me on twitter now
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Where in CA does 402 live again?

santa monica
10-16-2011, 04:24 PM #13
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
santa monica

Thanks. Now to go buy ammo for the double barrel.

"In other news tonight, well known community manager of Infinity Ward Robert Bowling was robbed in his Santa Monica home last night, at gun point. The developer of the highly acclaimed first person shooter Modern Warfare 3 stated 'He just kicked my front door in, pointed a big a** gun at me, and stole my XBOX360. I wouldn't normally care as I have plenty of money but the 360 had a copy of Modern Warfare 3 in it, which isn't to be released to the public for about a month.' Police say they have no leads but are watching the internet for any black market copies of Modern Warfare 3. Tonight at 6, a kitten is found hanging in a tree. See why the coroner says it's suicide."

The following 7 users say thank you to partypoker15 for this useful post:

dex2grigg, FlyingIrishMan, Sterg, Pimp, Stealth_Tek, whitey775, xd366
10-16-2011, 05:57 PM #14
woop midnite release here i come bring it onHappy
10-16-2011, 06:15 PM #15
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Thanks. Now to go buy ammo for the double barrel.

"In other news tonight, well known community manager of Infinity Ward Robert Bowling was robbed in his Santa Monica home last night, at gun point. The developer of the highly acclaimed first person shooter Modern Warfare 3 stated 'He just kicked my front door in, pointed a big a** gun at me, and stole my XBOX360. I wouldn't normally care as I have plenty of money but the 360 had a copy of Modern Warfare 3 in it, which isn't to be released to the public for about a month.' Police say they have no leads but are watching the internet for any black market copies of Modern Warfare 3. Tonight at 6, a kitten is found hanging in a tree. See why the coroner says it's suicide."

Lmfao made my day :y:

The following user thanked Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

partypoker15
10-16-2011, 06:53 PM #16
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Robert bowling :yuno: gimme mw3
10-16-2011, 07:46 PM #17
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
They been doing this for months now
Most likely under different gamertags and game under a codename

He must have a final copy of the game....which proves they started to print it
10-17-2011, 09:18 AM #18
Not gonna lie, but nice direct copy and paste from digital warfare 247...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo