10-22-2011, 04:30 PM #1
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

EXAMPLE:
You must login or register to view this content.
10-22-2011, 10:53 PM #11
Aristotle
Bounty hunter
If u get caught snapping pics of the codes do u think theyll get mad?
10-22-2011, 11:12 PM #12
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
If u get caught snapping pics of the codes do u think theyll get mad?

if they do just play it off and say you were just showing ur friend the bag with MW3 on it 'you thought it was cool'
10-23-2011, 12:12 AM #13
Aristotle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
if they do just play it off and say you were just showing ur friend the bag with MW3 on it 'you thought it was cool'
haha ok and i will pretend like im making a vid " hey max here are some of the mw3 doritos i told u about... U didnt even beleive me lol"
10-23-2011, 12:28 AM #14
Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

EXAMPLE:

FYI works on Mega Xp ones xD. At 18.5 hours now!!!
10-23-2011, 10:13 PM #15
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Lol. "What's that kid doing over there with a camera and a handful of Doritos?.."

The following 4 users say thank you to Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

Anthony, Aristotle, Ehhx, glitchplz
10-24-2011, 12:23 AM #16
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Well I was browsing the interwebs and came across this post on another forum didn't see it anywhere here so I thought i would share it with you guys. All you have to do is look on the outside of the bag and theres a code THATS IT

EXAMPLE:

i dont understand what the code is meant to do, is it something special or over rated for the consoles and MW3.
10-26-2011, 05:36 PM #17

Hey dude could you get me a few codes I will pay ya vbux for them!!
10-26-2011, 07:02 PM #18
Do the Doritos have MW3 advertising on the bags???

I looked at Walmart and they had no Doritos with MW3 advertising...so I just wanted to find out from you guys who have codes! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!
10-27-2011, 06:12 AM #19
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
ah, i see why that kid in auctions was selling a load

he's probably been around a few supermarkets :lol:

Bro I live in Canada, we don't have 2XP codes in the store. That's not how I'm getting them all :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo