11-14-2011, 08:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Clan Name: W0RK

i know i'm a new member, but i'm wanting to start a clan. i play very often and i'm in the middle TN area.

preferably want other TN members, but that's not mandatory. also if you play a little late like 11pm to 2/3am Central Time that would be great too. that's when i mostly play but i play at plenty of other times as well.

i don't have many PSN friends and this is a way to meet others who like what i like and work like i work

what is mandatory:
1. No Quick Scopes, none, don't even think about it, hate em don't want em
2. must have a Kill / Death Ratio over 1.0
3. must play regularly, which means 4 days of the week, at least an hour each of those days
4. must have mic / bluetooth
5. must not be a cheater / hacker (or anything like that or plan to in the future)
6. must be 18 or over
7. must speak English, and not mind a little foul language

preferred playing modes are Kill Confirmed and Team Deathmatch, but i do regularly play Free-for-All and want you to do so as well--for the clan name's sake. would like to play headquarters as well

tryouts will be held in the form of playing survival with me. if you and i working together can't make it to a certain wave or can't make it past where i do on solo--no go

PM me here with your request, along with your PSN ID. I will message back and we will decide on a time to tryout.

Thanks, and please, join me and let's get to work
11-14-2011, 08:53 AM #2
Originally posted by boogertwoshoes View Post
Clan Name: W0RK

i know i'm a new member, but i'm wanting to start a clan. i play very often and i'm in the middle TN area.

preferably want other TN members, but that's not mandatory. also if you play a little late like 11pm to 2/3am Central Time that would be great too. that's when i mostly play but i play at plenty of other times as well.

i don't have many PSN friends and this is a way to meet others who like what i like and work like i work

what is mandatory:
3. must play regularly, which means 4 days of the week, at least an hour each of those days
5. must not be a cheater / hacker (or anything like that or plan to in the future)
6. must be 18 or over

preferred playing modes are Kill Confirmed and Team Deathmatch, but i do regularly play Free-for-All and want you to do so as well--for the clan name's sake. would like to play headquarters as well

tryouts will be held in the form of playing survival with me. if you and i working together can't make it to a certain wave or can't make it past where i do on solo--no go

PM me here with your request, along with your PSN ID. I will message back and we will decide on a time to tryout.

I would like to try out please. PSN: redfireturbo
11-14-2011, 05:02 PM #3
Add me, PSN: OCKHAMS_RAIZOR.
K/Sad Awesome 2.15
LVL 79, will prestige by 5 this afternoon.
central time (memphis)

note: it helps if you post your psn name as well and mandate that recruits be registered on MW Elite (for an premature look at their stats)
11-14-2011, 09:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Nebachadnezzar View Post
Add me, PSN: OCKHAMS_RAIZOR.
K/Sad Awesome 2.15
LVL 79, will prestige by 5 this afternoon.
central time (memphis)

note: it helps if you post your psn name as well and mandate that recruits be registered on MW Elite (for an premature look at their stats)

i understand what you are saying, but for 1. i'm not posting my PSN ID on a public forum, and i would ask that no one else do it either (post mine or their own), that's the reason i put to PM me here on the forums if interested. and 2. elite will not be mandatory as some really good players i already know don't have it and won't get it, so that could possibly eliminate otherwise worthy players. that and elite is still not working all the time either...

and you've got a better ratio than myself, nebachadnezzar, and at a higher level, i'm only at sixty something, maybe 69 can't remember off hand @ the moment.

i'll be in touch
11-22-2011, 12:53 AM #5
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
erm... idk should it work
Originally posted by boogertwoshoes View Post
Clan Name: W0RK

what is mandatory:
6. must be 18 or over

11-22-2011, 03:24 AM #6
TwK_KiiD_SnIpA
11-23-2011, 02:38 AM #7
PSN: Simply2Raw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo