11-18-2011, 04:33 AM #1
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Or so fourzerotwo says anyway - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to .Illuminati. for this useful post:

Cien, Cryptic, lupekid, MikeyCapp, xxshredgnarxx
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM #29
Originally posted by BiGz View Post
IW is Bull Shitting! They're not banning anyone, People already started hacking the game. -My-RaW-TaLentz- #1 with a 2634 killstreak -_____-

That's called boosting :y:
11-19-2011, 07:55 PM #30
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Hope I don't get banned Not Happy or Sad
11-19-2011, 09:44 PM #31
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
IW is Bull Shitting! They're not banning anyone, People already started hacking the game. -My-RaW-TaLentz- #1 with a 2634 killstreak -_____-
I think your right, Mw2 was destroyed with hacks, i dont see how they can ban ppl in mw3 but not mw2
11-20-2011, 12:37 AM #32
BiGGiE_BiGz
I am error
Originally posted by Sweaty
I think your right, Mw2 was destroyed with hacks, i dont see how they can ban ppl in mw3 but not mw2

IDK how too quote all 3 of you guys but, There is no way he boosted for a killstreak that long. It isn't possible, once a match ends, the killstreak stops. It doesn't carry over.
11-20-2011, 12:46 AM #33
Default Avatar
iMLB
Good I'm glad, but I like the glitches but they get patched fast hope they keep the button clan tags. :y:
11-20-2011, 07:28 AM #34
StickyRicky
I defeated!
IDK how too quote all 3 of you guys but, There is no way he boosted for a killstreak that long. It isn't possible, once a match ends, the killstreak stops. It doesn't carry over.

You plant and defuse the bomb my friend. It can easily be done...
11-20-2011, 10:41 AM #35
Originally posted by J View Post
I reported tons of glitchers for cheating, and I actually added one to see what would happen to him. After about like 3-4 days he got a temporary ban for like 1 day.. :lol:

ive reported loads of people too i dont understand the appeal of boosting, cant believe the person you added only got a 1 day ban wtf is that about, they need to be more serious and hit people with perma bans or else it'll never end the boosting, untill they make an example of say 10-20 people and perma ban them, then it might get through they mean business and people will stop
11-20-2011, 05:31 PM #36
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger

you can quote three ppl, u use to be able to but not anymore.... Im surprise someone hasn't leaked how to hack it... It will pop up eventually tho =D
11-21-2011, 06:15 AM #37
BiGGiE_BiGz
I am error
Originally posted by Sweaty
you can quote three ppl, u use to be able to but not anymore.... Im surprise someone hasn't leaked how to hack it... It will pop up eventually tho =D

Lol, Good Luck with that ! :black:

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by StickyRicky View Post
You plant and defuse the bomb my friend. It can easily be done...

Thats possible but takes too much time and you will need a lobby full, with just your friends.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo