11-18-2011, 12:20 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm basically confirming that the rumour that was posted before about being rewarded Prestige tokens from spec ops or the campaign are false. I have 1000G on mw3 with spec ops and campaign both 100% and received nothing.

So for those who were playing it to expect a Prestige token your wasting your time No
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-18-2011 at 03:39 PM.
11-18-2011, 12:34 PM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I'm basically confirming that the rumour that was posted before about being rewarded Prestoge tokens froM spec ops or the campaign are false. I have 1000G o mw3 with spec ops and campaign both 100% and received nothing.

So for those who were playing it to expect a Prestige token your wasting your time No

I never expected to get one. I didn't think they'd give one away for doing those either, that'd be absurd.

I do however need help doing the Spec Ops. Interested? =D <3
11-18-2011, 05:51 PM #3
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Campaign mode is an absolute joke, I flew through that on veteran mode in 1 session. The intel was poorly hidden as well, found 40 out of 46 without using youtube lol.

Spec Ops survival mode is piss as well, once you reach rank 33, you basically have enough weapons and stuff so you can get to wave 15 easily on each map. Me and my mate only have the last 4 maps to do, which we're gonna start in a bit =D

Mission mode is the same, except there's like the odd level or 2 that may prove difficult on veteran, but otherwise it's easy.

I'm not really doing it for the supposed token, I just like getting all the achievements =D
11-18-2011, 06:24 PM #4
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Can anyone else confirm?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo