11-18-2011, 10:58 PM #1
GunZGuy
Like a Boss
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Didnt notice any posts about this, but we all know that the outpost glitches were all patched, and someone found a way past their new death
barrier.
Credits to him for that(dont know name, pm me and ill add it)
BUT! His finding is no longer needed, IW failed, and the glitch is now UNPATCHED.
I tried it about 10 minutes ago, and i messed up my jump, waiting for my death, i didnt die,,... weird?
I was running around in the wall for a while looking for the death barrier... its not there anymore..
IW = FAIL

The following user groaned GunZGuy for this awful post:

Rea
11-18-2011, 11:04 PM #2
Your right I was online today and did the wall breach no problem, it will most likely be patched this weekend though IW already know about it and ar looking to ban people over it so just be careful
11-19-2011, 12:03 AM #3
I just did it too. They should just leave it be and let us have some fun. So we can get in a truck and under and out of a map...so can anyone else. It would be really cool to have both teams out of the map playing in the mountains skywalking...
11-19-2011, 12:13 AM #4
2SiK4u
Do a barrel roll!
u can get in the truks aswell Happy

The following 2 users groaned at 2SiK4u for this awful post:

Ehhx, Rea
11-19-2011, 03:46 AM #5
Lizzy-Laurel
Love Me, Hate Me <333
They unpatched it for Private match only. Still wont work for Online or Survival.
11-19-2011, 04:43 AM #6
Originally posted by Laurel View Post
They unpatched it for Private match only. Still wont work for Online or Survival.

WTF? Really?
11-19-2011, 04:55 AM #7
Acdude
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Laurel View Post

I saw it done today at least 3 times today on PS3 in a public match, so this is incorrect.

The following user thanked Acdude for this useful post:

Invalld
11-19-2011, 05:12 AM #8
Lizzy-Laurel
Love Me, Hate Me <333
Technically, there are "Workarounds" to the glitches even after the hotfixes.So thats why people can still do it online. What i meant was the normal way to do the glitches are still fixed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo