Post: Fanboys : Join Elite Clan "OpTic" today. Heres your chance ***
11-20-2011, 11:07 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Clan Name : OpTic

What we have here is the most known Clan name as a clan on Elite.
We are trying to level our clan up as fast as possible to receive Double XP, Custom Titles, and emblems.
We receive Colored clan tags / new titles and emblems the more we rank up.

Requirements :

( You MUST have one or the other )

A KD over 2 and WL over 2 or
Founder Status with usable 2xp

We are focusing on building a very good and established clan.
I am getting tons of messages about people wanting to join but I will NOT invite anyone that doesnt meet requirements or is already a decent contact/friend to me. If you would like to join PM ME your KD, WL, and PSN name and I will send you an invite if you qualify. ( Post here that you have pm'd to keep the thread bumped so we can continue to grow because I dont check my threads but once a day ) After we reach 100 members the unparticipating members will be removed for new members. We will be signing up in ALL clan Challenges and have a chance to will $ among other prizes as well.
Join today !

Mainly looking for ( your stats do not matter if you have this ) Founders with double Xp boost until we reach level 10

Pm me with any questions !

Thanks and look forward to building a good reliable clan to start the Mayhem on MW3.

You must login or register to view this content.
11-21-2011, 12:45 AM #2
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
6 members first day. Not counting the ones that were denied.
11-21-2011, 04:19 PM #3
add me dude NBT_Viziii0nzZz-
11-22-2011, 12:56 AM #4
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
wow your an optic fan!!!
Originally posted by tocoolmem View Post
add me dude NBT_Viziii0nzZz-
11-23-2011, 07:58 AM #5
CamelToaster
₪ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ₪
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
Clan Name : OpTic

What we have here is the most known Clan name as a clan on Elite.
We are trying to level our clan up as fast as possible to receive Double XP, Custom Titles, and emblems.
We receive Colored clan tags / new titles and emblems the more we rank up.

Requirements :

( You MUST have one or the other )

A KD over 2 and WL over 2 or
Founder Status with usable 2xp

We are focusing on building a very good and established clan.
I am getting tons of messages about people wanting to join but I will NOT invite anyone that doesnt meet requirements or is already a decent contact/friend to me. If you would like to join PM ME your KD, WL, and PSN name and I will send you an invite if you qualify. ( Post here that you have pm'd to keep the thread bumped so we can continue to grow because I dont check my threads but once a day ) After we reach 100 members the unparticipating members will be removed for new members. We will be signing up in ALL clan Challenges and have a chance to will $ among other prizes as well.
Join today !

Mainly looking for ( your stats do not matter if you have this ) Founders with double Xp boost until we reach level 10

Pm me with any questions !

Thanks and look forward to building a good reliable clan to start the Mayhem on MW3.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey man I'm on your friends list I believe. I used to have a 3.50 kd if you remember, but it dropped to like 2.25 cuz I've been having major lag issues the past 4-5 days and thats just made me not care about my kd anymore. My w/l is only 1.3. But I don't play with parties that often and when it is its only like 2-3 of us. Next time were both on we should party.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo