Thread: How do you use your Founder Xp towards your own Clan on Elite ?

Royalties Legit As F*ck

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 1,218

Membership Donator

11-24-2011 02:00 PM #1 How do you use your Founder Xp towards your own Clan on Elite ?

I made a clan and were level 3. I have founder and want to use my XP towards my clan but cant figure out how. Does anyone know how to go about doing this ? Thanks. If I can figure it out I will only need 1 more for level 5 and will have the custom title if anyone wants to join. Clan will be LoL ( I have LoL, but am using the name OpTic right now and trying to contact them so I can give them the name before someone else snatches it up when I change it back to LoL ) stands for Leave or Lose.

Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Grumpy Grumpy is God.

Join Date May 2009

Posts 3,447

Membership Elite Founder

11-24-2011 02:13 PM #2

Pretty sure it uses it automatically on the first clan you ever join I don't think you have a choice. :n:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || PSN: CuthroatClown || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Graphics by .Taco

Royalties Legit As F*ck

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 1,218

Membership Donator

11-24-2011 02:15 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by -Grumpy- View Post
    Pretty sure it uses it automatically on the first clan you ever join I don't think you have a choice. :n:
    No, it asks if you would like to use it so you have the choice. I made the clan before my founder got approved so I dont know how to apply it to my own clan sadly.

4. Join Date Jun 2008

Posts 3,964

Membership Bold Ex-Staff

11-24-2011 02:15 PM #4

Yeah as Grumpy said, as soon as you join your first clan your 500xp is automatically applied that clan.
    "Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Grumpy Grumpy is God.

Join Date May 2009

Posts 3,447

Membership Elite Founder

11-24-2011 02:26 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by Royalties View Post
    No, it asks if you would like to use it so you have the choice. I made the clan before my founder got approved so I dont know how to apply it to my own clan sadly.
    No, from what I saw it said "You have 500 founder xp that will be used on the first clan you join" and the options were join and continue or cancel it gave me no option to join w/o using founder xp.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || PSN: CuthroatClown || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] || [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Graphics by .Taco

Royalties Legit As F*ck

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 1,218

Membership Donator

11-24-2011 02:34 PM #6

Quote Originally Posted by -Grumpy- View Post
    No, from what I saw it said "You have 500 founder xp that will be used on the first clan you join" and the options were join and continue or cancel it gave me no option to join w/o using founder xp.
    Oh damn, well that's BS. I knew a pop up came up but I thought it was your choice to use it or not.

Jakeyy Expect the unexpected!

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 3,127

Membership Elite Founder

11-24-2011 02:36 PM #7

Na it says first clan you join it uses it, so you either join or dont

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]||[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

xLew-- Verified Seller. Extremely Trustworthy

Join Date Oct 2009

Posts 8,593

Membership Former Staff

11-24-2011 05:03 PM #8

its not automatic its asks you on the first clan you join

Blank Friend Requests will be Ignored.

9. Join Date Jul 2009

Posts 8,469

Membership Former Staff

11-24-2011 05:22 PM #9

It doesn't automatically apply your founder boost. I got a message asking if I want to apply it or not. If you click no it will ask it if you join another clan