11-26-2011, 06:40 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

EDIT: This is not fake. Listen to the people talking.
EDIT #2: Gotta love the fanboys in this thread
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

-J-, Adamâ„¢, hydro_122499, iPWNINu, Jaw1312, lupekid, O.P, Sakata
11-27-2011, 10:38 AM #11
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Damn, always for pc or 360 :/
11-27-2011, 11:19 AM #12
ᴠevo
Banned
Fake video, If you don't believe me check the seconds and the smoke particles, the video is just sped up.Awesome face
11-27-2011, 12:21 PM #13
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
THIS IS FAKE IT IS JUST IN FAST FORWARD AND YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT THE TIMER IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
:n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n:

The following user groaned crazy_demon_01 for this awful post:

Press ►
11-27-2011, 10:17 PM #14
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by 01 View Post
THIS IS FAKE IT IS JUST IN FAST FORWARD AND YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT THE TIMER IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
:n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n:

It's not sped up. That's actually game time. The infection makes the game speed up. Including time /facepalm
11-27-2011, 10:40 PM #15
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
It's not fake, listen to the people talking. The talking isn't sped up...
11-28-2011, 12:12 AM #16
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
once again for shitty xbox. :yuno: get better security. like to see this come on ps3 then you are a true hacker

Or have talented hackers, like on xbox. PS3 fags got their shit from geohot, and whoever made the first JB.

Xbox at least has talented hackers like Jester, Teh1337, Darkdreamer.

The following user thanked .Sw1FT.-_- for this useful post:

Hells
11-28-2011, 09:15 AM #17
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
once again for shitty xbox. :yuno: get better security. like to see this come on ps3 then you are a true hacker

Exploiting a video game doesn't make you a "hacker" unless you're 12.

As for "shitty xbox" you are aware of how easily the PS3 is to exploit right? And I don't mean only on 3.55 or whatever the last CFW was.

The following user thanked Hells for this useful post:

KilllerPanda
11-28-2011, 12:08 PM #18
Originally posted by Hells View Post
Exploiting a video game doesn't make you a "hacker" unless you're 12.

As for "shitty xbox" you are aware of how easily the PS3 is to exploit right? And I don't mean only on 3.55 or whatever the last CFW was.

Finally lol. ****ing PS3 people are decent coders, but they need to step in line and realize they got all their shit from the original 360 hackers. I mean hunter128 started it, using someone elses method.

Also, modding a game isn't a acomplishment.
11-28-2011, 01:56 PM #19
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Infinite View Post
Or have talented hackers, like on xbox. PS3 fags got their shit from geohot, and whoever made the first JB.

Xbox at least has talented hackers like Jester, Teh1337, Darkdreamer.

haha just saying Teh1337 with that name alone you sound like a 12 year old who has never seen daylight or his front door stare but i dont care tbh i just wanted to point it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo