11-26-2011, 06:40 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

EDIT: This is not fake. Listen to the people talking.
EDIT #2: Gotta love the fanboys in this thread
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

-J-, Adamâ„¢, hydro_122499, iPWNINu, Jaw1312, lupekid, O.P, Sakata
11-28-2011, 04:25 PM #20
Originally posted by Invalld View Post
haha just saying Teh1337 with that name alone you sound like a 12 year old who has never seen daylight or his front door stare but i dont care tbh i just wanted to point it out

Lol that's his name.

Also your trolling is invalid, just like your name. You have been here 9 months, but I am more sucessful on this site than you.

The following user groaned .Sw1FT.-_- for this awful post:

Invalld
11-29-2011, 12:01 AM #21
Ur a fking dumb ass why the **** would u make it public after i clearly put this guide in the premium section for a reason ur a ****ing fag mod please fking terminate this bitches premium for leeking threads into regular forums and take away his premium.
11-29-2011, 03:25 AM #22
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
That just looks like u fast forward the video Not Happy or Sad
11-29-2011, 09:23 AM #23
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by rawe
It's not sped up. That's actually game time. The infection makes the game speed up. Including time /facepalm

haha silly me thougt it was random but only been in slow mo lobbies and the time didn't go slow my mistake sorry:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
11-29-2011, 09:42 AM #24
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Infinite View Post
Lol that's his name.

Also your trolling is invalid, just like your name. You have been here 9 months, but I am more sucessful on this site than you.

I hope you feel really accomplished your successful on a forum, wow your parents must be proud. i bet your proud of yourself aswell? As i said i dont really care im just saying come on teh1337? sounds like an annoying kid screaming into his mic who you usually mute after 2 seconds

The following user groaned Invalld for this awful post:

.Sw1FT.-_-
11-29-2011, 06:38 PM #25
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by warajoker View Post
get better security are you serious? all i had to do was to plug in sum usb into the ps3 to host challenge lobbys and backup games and your telling us xbox users to get better security

Keywords: had, was
(Past tense)

The following 2 users say thank you to ReK for this useful post:

bo3wais, Rainbow Gravity
12-01-2011, 02:27 AM #26
Xbox poor poor security, smh.No
12-01-2011, 04:23 AM #27
fuk the shitbox, they have to cheat to win No
12-01-2011, 09:09 AM #28
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

Who gives a damn about what console this is for, that jebuslovesyou53 kid has an insanely high voice and I want to kill him because it is bugging the shit out of me and it is stuck in my head and I think I am going insane because of that stupid 12 year old
Solution to the fighting: kill jebus :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo