11-26-2011, 06:40 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

EDIT: This is not fake. Listen to the people talking.
EDIT #2: Gotta love the fanboys in this thread
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

-J-, Adam™, hydro_122499, iPWNINu, Jaw1312, lupekid, O.P, Sakata
12-17-2011, 01:21 PM #38
Undone
Save Point
Originally posted by NGU
Why is there a small console war going on?
One thing I'd like to say to you dumb****s participating in the console war is stfu.
It doesn't matter what console the infection is for.
The main point is IT'S ON MW3.
The PS3 doesn't have any better security than Xbox.
They are both successful,but the shitty security is the people who made the security software for MW3.
Just saying y'know.

I agree :busta:
12-17-2011, 04:09 PM #39
XXSYNISTERXX
Pokemon Trainer
to me microsoft is money hungry but thats just my opinion and ps3 is a better gaming system it was made with better quality not just a mother board and plastic but i own both given the fact that sum games are for xbox that arnt for ps3.and the reason xbox is always a favorite is cause of there sponsors if it wasn't for them xbox would be like the wii
now on topic
videos boring
12-18-2011, 09:45 AM #40
warajoker
Save Point
Originally posted by ngu
No ones credit card info was stolen, sony just said they might know the card #'s. Plus this was an elite group of hackers trying to hack psn. which you dont need to hack xbox. And it was shut down so they can upgrade security, so non-premi noob gtfo. Smile

i was a premium member you noob with triple the amount of rep you had but i got banned. so you gtfo

The following user groaned warajoker for this awful post:

ngu me
12-18-2011, 09:34 PM #41
Yes i work!
12-19-2011, 02:56 AM #42
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by warajoker View Post
i was a premium member you noob with triple the amount of rep you had but i got banned. so you gtfo

LOLOLOL :lol: :dumb: you got banned, I see why. Gtfo troll.
12-19-2011, 10:29 PM #43
xXPolojackXx
Moving to the Xbox Scene.
Originally posted by 01 View Post
THIS IS FAKE IT IS JUST IN FAST FORWARD AND YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT THE TIMER IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
:n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n::n:

Seems that you do not know anything about Clock Speed huh?

What clock speed is: Clock speed is a DVAR ingame which can increase how fast the game moves, as for example in the video the clock speed is x4, as you can see 4 seconds to the original second. 1x4=4 duh. Also, another hint that proves that this is an actual infection/CLKS increase is that around 0:06-0:12 seconds a child is speaking in an original paced time. All in all it is safe to say that you're just one of those 'wannabe modders' who takes a coders works and takes credits for it. Before you disagree with anymore modding, learn about your coding.

Final hint of true CLock Speed: If you see at the end, the searching stars are at normal pace but also the flashing is speedy, this is because the searching stars are not encrypted into the game, it is a network entity which cannot be sped up. Unlike the flashing, which is a normal variable and can be edited.
Last edited by xXPolojackXx ; 12-19-2011 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked xXPolojackXx for this useful post:

lilnatsfan44
12-19-2011, 11:05 PM #44
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
i have allredy been corected on if you read all the post (idiot)
and no need to be a smart arse
12-20-2011, 04:16 PM #45
[X]
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone hosting? D=
12-21-2011, 08:13 PM #46
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
I wish ps3 had infections, but of course no yet. stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo