11-26-2011, 06:40 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

EDIT: This is not fake. Listen to the people talking.
EDIT #2: Gotta love the fanboys in this thread
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

-J-, Adamâ„¢, hydro_122499, iPWNINu, Jaw1312, lupekid, O.P, Sakata
12-02-2011, 01:38 AM #29
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kriojenic View Post
Ur a fking dumb ass why the **** would u make it public after i clearly put this guide in the premium section for a reason ur a ****ing fag mod please fking terminate this bitches premium for leeking threads into regular forums and take away his premium.

1) You posted your thread on 11-27-2011 at 01:44 PM, I posted this thread on 11-26-2011 at 01:40 PM -more than 24 hours before you posted your thread.
2) I made this guide public because I wanted to spread it to everybody here on NGU, and I wanted them to watch the video I made to show them the hack.
3) Why on earth would anybody on this forum listen to your suggestion of terminating my premuim... especially since you have 45 posts, and I have over 2000 posts and I was one of the first 30,000 members here when I joined in 2008. So I doubt anybody would really listen to your idea, especially since your reasons are wrong.

4) Go **** yourself big guy

The following user thanked lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

Lunar's Slut
12-16-2011, 02:27 AM #30
mw3modderman
Gym leader
dum *** because it for demo firmware you guys have jtag crap all over ur ass *uck u xbox
12-16-2011, 02:37 AM #31
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
Why is there a small console war going on?
One thing I'd like to say to you dumb****s participating in the console war is stfu.
It doesn't matter what console the infection is for.
The main point is IT'S ON MW3.
The PS3 doesn't have any better security than Xbox.
They are both successful,but the shitty security is the people who made the security software for MW3.
Just saying y'know.
12-16-2011, 04:50 AM #32
Quinnh1
Do a barrel roll!
Nice!! Will do
12-16-2011, 03:09 PM #33
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Wow of course its for xbox speed looby really get better secruity xbox now if you do it on ps3 you are a true hacker

The following user groaned STVBDKD for this awful post:

SiLLiKaLaX
12-16-2011, 10:14 PM #34
Just 2x faster game or 4x faster just by effects so sir this is fake
12-17-2011, 01:12 AM #35
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by warajoker View Post
get better security are you serious? all i had to do was to plug in sum usb into the ps3 to host challenge lobbys and backup games and your telling us xbox users to get better security

Lol yeah you had to do this back in the 18 century, Atleas PS3 Knows how to update their security. :lol: dumb ass.
12-17-2011, 02:50 AM #36
warajoker
Save Point
Originally posted by ngu
Lol yeah you had to do this back in the 18 century, Atleas PS3 Knows how to update their security. :lol: dumb ass.

sorry how many peoples credit cards information stolen? how long was it sutdown for? cant remember this ever happening to xbox u fag

The following user groaned warajoker for this awful post:

ngu me
12-17-2011, 05:39 AM #37
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by warajoker View Post
sorry how many peoples credit cards information stolen? how long was it sutdown for? cant remember this ever happening to xbox u fag

No ones credit card info was stolen, sony just said they might know the card #'s. Plus this was an elite group of hackers trying to hack psn. which you dont need to hack xbox. And it was shut down so they can upgrade security, so non-premi noob gtfo. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo