11-26-2011, 06:40 PM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

EDIT: This is not fake. Listen to the people talking.
EDIT #2: Gotta love the fanboys in this thread
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 12-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

-J-, Adamâ„¢, hydro_122499, iPWNINu, Jaw1312, lupekid, O.P, Sakata
11-26-2011, 08:27 PM #3
I groaned you and I own a PS3.

The following 10 users say thank you to Arman M. for this useful post:

das0, Ehhx, FuzzaMuzza, Hells, KilllerPanda, lupekid, phantons, Pro Era, SiiANA--x, Tupac17

The following 25 users groaned at Arman M. for this awful post:

iTruceFret, 04jberry, AgentSexyPig, amplif1er, ESQ_Pugh, ipodtouch44, Bichote, jdman, Lay295, Joseph, User23434, Lopez., PryZeex, Rainbow Gravity, redmase1234, samwise, ICS Vortex, TEXAS24_ReStEr, x_5, xBHR, xLew--, xMrCheatVisionx, xNinjaMoDz, Yeezus Christ
11-26-2011, 08:40 PM #4
sunce99
League Champion
Normal for xbox xD
11-26-2011, 09:13 PM #5
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
First you need to somehow join a modded lobby like this:

Then you have it, and you can keep it if you are the host of a game. You lose it if you quit Modern Warfare 3, or if you join a non-modded game.

HOW TO GET IT BACK:
If you lose it, all you have to do is find the game in Theater Mode that was modded.
Then after you play it in Theater Mode, you have the infection again!
You may want to place the game in your vault, and name it according to which hack it is.

would you mind adding me and letting me get the infections off of your recent matches/fileshare if you have em?? I cant find anyone on here with them.. If you can add LaW x SLaYeR on xbl <3
11-26-2011, 10:56 PM #6
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I was about to post "I don't see any infections."

Then I read the video title and realized the video itself was not sped up :luke:
11-26-2011, 11:23 PM #7
warajoker
Save Point
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
once again for shitty xbox. :yuno: get better security. like to see this come on ps3 then you are a true hacker

get better security are you serious? all i had to do was to plug in sum usb into the ps3 to host challenge lobbys and backup games and your telling us xbox users to get better security

The following user thanked warajoker for this useful post:

Cory

The following 12 users groaned at warajoker for this awful post:

-{OVOXO}-, iTruceFret, ESQ_Pugh, iownall6, Joseph, Press ►, PryZeex, Ryan_ward1, ICS Vortex, TEXAS24_ReStEr, Yeezus Christ
11-26-2011, 11:26 PM #8
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by warajoker View Post
get better security are you serious? all i had to do was to plug in sum usb into the ps3 to host challenge lobbys and backup games and your telling us xbox users to get better security
true that. But what i meant as in security is if you do hack it the security of the possibilities available in games. Not merely microsoft for security but i mean call of duty to get secured from these things that xbox is piss easy to do. Also maybe you need a usb but you cant hack the ps3 unless u got a 3.55 or 2 ps3s so technically your ****ed without the money
11-27-2011, 01:35 AM #9
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I was in a public HC search and someone had slow motion on ffs.
11-27-2011, 04:27 AM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by warajoker View Post

stare And all you did was create an entirely new account strictly just to 'attempt' an argument with that guy. For one, YOU stuck in a USB to your PS3 because you're leeching all the hard work others have done. :y:

The following 5 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

bo3wais, Cubs, Febreze, Rainbow Gravity, THE_JMAN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo