Post: How to Lock a MW3 Lobby and Can ONLY JOIN BY INVITE * TUT *
12-01-2011, 11:27 PM #1
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so I was tired of inviting my friends to join and boost and the lobby will always Merge and noob would always join and I just had it so I myself came up with an idea on how I can lock it and only make my friends join. I made video for you guys so you can find it easy to do it's very simple.

The Only requirement their is, is that you have to be in a WIRELESS connection if your console is wired it will not work.
Also this video is not public on youtube it has is link to watch I didn't want to make it public for everyone else but just for you guys the NGU Community.

*** ISSUES YOU MIHT HAVE ***: IF PEOPLE KEEP ON JOINING YOUR LOBBY ADD 5 MORE Data TO THE UDP FLOODER.
Link to NET TOOLS5: You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE*: Some people might have to turn off their anti viruses because as soon and you open your UDP Flooder and click " START " your anti viruses will detect the UDP and wont let it start reason why is because UDP makes your connection slow so no one will be able to join or merge to another lobby only your friends can join by invite and as soon as you click " STOP " your connection goes back to normal.

OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIAL AND HOPEFULLY FOUND IT USE FULL THIS IDEA WAS CREATED BY ME. ALL I ASK FOR IS A NICE REP THANK YOU. ENJOY!

It would be nice also if the Admins or Moderators can Sticky this so the rest of the Community can know.
PLEASE KNOW I MADE THIS THREAD FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS OR ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ONLY LET THEIR FRIENDS JOIN THE LOBBY PLEASE STOP HATING AND GIVING ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU KNOW THIS THEN DONT BE A FAG AND MAKE ME FEEL DOWN, IF YOU KNOW THIS GOOD FOR YOU!!! FOR THOSE WHO DONT ENJOY! Smile[/[/SIZE]COLOR]
Last edited by Philip C ; 12-02-2011 at 06:34 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Philip C for this useful post:

fluffyTHEnutsak, Forgive, IRAQ, italianboss, MaJiiCz, ninja12, redbullmasta, ReK, sMoKiNyOo, the_hack, Xdeathsidex

The following user groaned Philip C for this awful post:

INSURRECTION1ST
12-02-2011, 12:24 AM #11
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by ROCKS View Post
Okay but not EVERYBODY knows how to do these few do, some people dont even know what UDP means. It's just for the people who don't know and struggle to get their Pal's in the lobby

I understand that, and while this thread will help some it is not worthy of a sticky. You can achieve the same thing but simply buffering a a few YouTube videos or starting a Torrent. I'm not saying your thread isn't good, I'm saying it isn't groundbreaking.
12-02-2011, 12:46 AM #12
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay but not EVERYBODY knows how to do these few do, some people dont even know what UDP means. It's just for the people who don't know and struggle to get their Pal's in the lobby
Know about this for a very long time.
12-02-2011, 12:51 AM #13
3HUNNA
Splicer
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
these kind of posts should be posted in premium section

Yea something we knew about since mw2 maybe even WaW should be posted in premium.
12-02-2011, 01:38 AM #14
leos39
Haxor!
wow you'd expect people to appreciate it when all his trying to do is help, maybe its not new and you knew about it but i havent seen anyone use it. all i hear is complaining when theres boosting going on and lobbies end up merging and everyone has to back out again. nuff respect mate, helped alot.
12-02-2011, 03:56 AM #15
RNC-
Haxor!
What if you have a Mac? Is there any program like that for Mac?
12-02-2011, 04:44 AM #16
italianboss
☆Level 1 Trustworthy☆
Hey guys so I was tired of inviting my friends to join and boost and the lobby will always Merge and noob would always join and I just had it so I myself came up with an idea on how I can lock it and only make my friends join. I made video for you guys so you can find it easy to do it's very simple.

The Only requirement their is, is that you have to be in a WIRELESS connection if your console is wired it will not work.
Also this video is not public on youtube it has is link to watch I didn't want to make it public for everyone else but just for you guys the NGU Community.

NOTE*: Some people might have to turn off their anti viruses because as soon and you open your UDP Flooder and click " START " your anti viruses will detect the UDP and wont let it start reason why is because UDP makes your connection slow so no one will be able to join or merge to another lobby only your friends can join by invite and as soon as you click " STOP " your connection goes back to normal.

OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIAL AND HOPEFULLY FOUND IT USE FULL THIS IDEA WAS CREATED BY ME. ALL I ASK FOR IS A NICE REP THANK YOU. ENJOY!

It would be nice also if the Admins or Moderators can Sticky this so the rest of the Community can know.

thanks man this really helped me out
i love u
12-02-2011, 10:09 AM #17
I kinda figured this out from lag switching in zombies, but thanks! Happy
Useful information for people who don't know~ Awesome face
12-02-2011, 11:39 AM #18
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
Originally posted by X View Post
Know about this for a very long time.

Like I said this thread is for the people WHO DONT KNOW how to lock a lobby so only their friends can join! that good that you know this... very good for you but you dont have to be leaving comments like this.
12-02-2011, 12:39 PM #19
INSURRECTION1ST
➌➊➌➌➐ ELEET
Hey guys so I was tired of inviting my friends to join and boost and the lobby will always Merge and noob would always join and I just had it so I myself came up with an idea on how I can lock it and only make my friends join. I made video for you guys so you can find it easy to do it's very simple.

This is NOT locking a lobby, this is just lagging a pregame lobby so you dont get public players in the lobby.

a LOCKED LOBBY is where even durin the game if someone leaves or times out then still no one joins

a TRUE LOCKED LOBBY = Disconnected from Playlist... join by invite only.. meaning even when you disable NetTools Public people wont join

Per Game Locked Lobby: In MW2 this was done by Signing Out Of PSN while in the game!
Fully Multi Game Locked Lobby: In MW2 this was done by using a Lag Switch and NetTools/UDP Unicorn with a Minimum Player Set (Standard Domination 6v6, you would only need 4v4 to start the lobby)

The name of this Thread should be changed!

Also, a simple Upload to Youtube will do the same as UDP Flooding, all you need to do is kill your Upload speed!
Last edited by INSURRECTION1ST ; 12-02-2011 at 12:43 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to INSURRECTION1ST for this useful post:

dishcloth, xSimpleHeartz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo