Post: How to Lock a MW3 Lobby and Can ONLY JOIN BY INVITE * TUT *
12-01-2011, 11:27 PM #1
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so I was tired of inviting my friends to join and boost and the lobby will always Merge and noob would always join and I just had it so I myself came up with an idea on how I can lock it and only make my friends join. I made video for you guys so you can find it easy to do it's very simple.

The Only requirement their is, is that you have to be in a WIRELESS connection if your console is wired it will not work.
Also this video is not public on youtube it has is link to watch I didn't want to make it public for everyone else but just for you guys the NGU Community.

*** ISSUES YOU MIHT HAVE ***: IF PEOPLE KEEP ON JOINING YOUR LOBBY ADD 5 MORE Data TO THE UDP FLOODER.
Link to NET TOOLS5: You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE*: Some people might have to turn off their anti viruses because as soon and you open your UDP Flooder and click " START " your anti viruses will detect the UDP and wont let it start reason why is because UDP makes your connection slow so no one will be able to join or merge to another lobby only your friends can join by invite and as soon as you click " STOP " your connection goes back to normal.

OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIAL AND HOPEFULLY FOUND IT USE FULL THIS IDEA WAS CREATED BY ME. ALL I ASK FOR IS A NICE REP THANK YOU. ENJOY!

It would be nice also if the Admins or Moderators can Sticky this so the rest of the Community can know.
PLEASE KNOW I MADE THIS THREAD FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS OR ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ONLY LET THEIR FRIENDS JOIN THE LOBBY PLEASE STOP HATING AND GIVING ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU KNOW THIS THEN DONT BE A FAG AND MAKE ME FEEL DOWN, IF YOU KNOW THIS GOOD FOR YOU!!! FOR THOSE WHO DONT ENJOY! Smile[/[/SIZE]COLOR]
Last edited by Philip C ; 12-02-2011 at 06:34 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Philip C for this useful post:

fluffyTHEnutsak, Forgive, IRAQ, italianboss, MaJiiCz, ninja12, redbullmasta, ReK, sMoKiNyOo, the_hack, Xdeathsidex

The following user groaned Philip C for this awful post:

INSURRECTION1ST
12-02-2011, 03:37 PM #20
debaas
Do a barrel roll!
for me it's not working for some reasons, when i use the udp flooder i send people invites but they only get the invite when i put the flooder off again my ps3 is wireless so what to do?
12-02-2011, 06:23 PM #21
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
Originally posted by debaas View Post
for me it's not working for some reasons, when i use the udp flooder i send people invites but they only get the invite when i put the flooder off again my ps3 is wireless so what to do?

You have to have it on Start! untill all your friends are in then stop it. and if random people join add 5 more Data to the udp flooder

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by INSURRECTION1ST View Post
This is NOT locking a lobby, this is just lagging a pregame lobby so you dont get public players in the lobby.

a LOCKED LOBBY is where even durin the game if someone leaves or times out then still no one joins

a TRUE LOCKED LOBBY = Disconnected from Playlist... join by invite only.. meaning even when you disable NetTools Public people wont join

Per Game Locked Lobby: In MW2 this was done by Signing Out Of PSN while in the game!
Fully Multi Game Locked Lobby: In MW2 this was done by using a Lag Switch and NetTools/UDP Unicorn with a Minimum Player Set (Standard Domination 6v6, you would only need 4v4 to start the lobby)

The name of this Thread should be changed!

Also, a simple Upload to Youtube will do the same as UDP Flooding, all you need to do is kill your Upload speed!

Okay its not that simple to go to youtube upload video start and speedtest than simply just clicking start is more easy and handy!
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM #22
dishcloth
12% STD free
Originally posted by ROCKS View Post
You have to have it on Start! untill all your friends are in then stop it. and if random people join add 5 more Data to the udp flooder

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Okay its not that simple to go to youtube upload video start and speedtest than simply just clicking start is more easy and handy!

Clicking an upload button isn't that hard...

The following user thanked dishcloth for this useful post:

INSURRECTION1ST
12-02-2011, 06:43 PM #23
debaas
Do a barrel roll!
thisis what i do! i invite a friend, after that i join a match and then start the flood and try to invite people but they dont getting any invitewhen i putt it off all the invites are coming in in total i got 25 data so i dont think this work for me

do i need to click on start before i search a game?
Last edited by debaas ; 12-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.
12-02-2011, 06:48 PM #24
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
thisis what i do! i invite a friend, after that i join a match and then start the flood and try to invite people but they dont getting any invitewhen i putt it off all the invites are coming in in total i got 25 data so i dont think this work for me

no you never turn it off once you have a lobby you start it once everyone is in the lobby you stop and game will start

The following user thanked Philip C for this useful post:

xLew--
12-02-2011, 06:51 PM #25
debaas
Do a barrel roll!
i know what you mean but when i have the flooder on and search for a game then i invite people but they dont get any invites because of the big lagg
12-02-2011, 07:22 PM #26
Philip C
NGU = Never Give Up
i know what you mean but when i have the flooder on and search for a game then i invite people but they dont get any invites because of the big lagg

They should get an invite even if it;s laggin they should be able to connect with the server just a little bit slower if not then lower data a little bit be aware it might cause for the lobby to murge or other random people to join
12-02-2011, 07:37 PM #27
debaas
Do a barrel roll!
i tryd it along time but if my flooder is to long on it will bounce my internet, but you are saying make party of 2 then search for a game or first start then search for a game?
12-02-2011, 07:53 PM #28
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ROCKS View Post
Like I said this thread is for the people WHO DONT KNOW how to lock a lobby so only their friends can join! that good that you know this... very good for you but you dont have to be leaving comments like this.
Im not trying to mean or anything in my last comment. Im just saying ive known about this for a long time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo