(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found something out,

If you left click Right beside your clan name ontop of Manage Clan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13774[/ATTACH]

And click Inspect Element,

<h2 class="sectionh5 c-ct-intro-clan-name clan-name">Awesome faceere Clan</h2>

This should pop up ^

Now under it should be this

<h3 class="sectionh5f c-ct-intro-clan-tag clan-tag"> </h3>

Were it says   Replace that with Your Desired 4 Character Clan tag and it should pop up at top !

Soo you Can't save it but thats what i found so far

What it looks like

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13775[/ATTACH]

Hopefully this is helpful,

+REP would be nice, for the find
12-02-2011, 12:02 AM #2
Stop posting pointless threads unless you have a confirmed theory. I'm sick of seeing countless posts about clan tags/motto/emblem when they don't work. This whole way of editing with the inspect element doesn't work.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, your clan needs to be the appropriate level in order for the server to accept the changes.. The modified changes are sent to the Elite server for authentication of clan level before the changes can be saved. This method only unlocks the field which is pointless unless the changes can be accepted which they cannot.
12-02-2011, 12:07 AM #3
Originally posted by The
Stop posting pointless threads unless you have a confirmed theory. I'm sick of seeing countless posts about clan tags/motto/emblem when they don't work. This whole way of editing with the inspect element doesn't work.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, your clan needs to be the appropriate level in order for the server to accept the changes.. The modified changes are sent to the Elite server for authentication of clan level before the changes can be saved. This method only unlocks the field which is pointless unless the changes can be accepted which they cannot.

i actually found something other than clan tags and emblems.. i found clan title confirmed and working, if you like i posted a thread, and to save you reading you may add me on PSN
12-02-2011, 12:22 AM #4
Originally posted by TheSameKiid
i actually found something other than clan tags and emblems.. i found clan title confirmed and working, if you like i posted a thread, and to save you reading you may add me on PSN

What's your PSN? and what do you mean by "clan title confirmed and working." ?
12-02-2011, 12:23 AM #5
Originally posted by The
What's your PSN? and what do you mean by "clan title confirmed and working." ?

i will message you my PSN in a personal message.
12-02-2011, 12:25 AM #6
Originally posted by TheSameKiid
i will message you my PSN in a personal message.

Alright, but tell me. Is your clan level 5+? I am aware of a confirmed way to get the different titles once your already a level 5 clan.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo