As you all know, IW has hotfixed an exp limit of 50k per match for any game mode online - meaning that if you gain more than 50k exp in a match, all of your exp gained is disregarded.
Many of us are bummed out by this, however their is a bit of a modified way in which Strafe Boosting can take place, still leveling relatively fast.
First things first - The Class:
Primary: Any (LMG recommended to shoot down a final heli from strafe if you fail your stinger or are using Javelin)
Secondary: Stinger (If you are <40 - either use a prestige token to unlock (must be Prestige 1), or just get someones Player 2 on other team to leave it out so when you kill them you take it)
Perk 1: Blind Eye
Perk 2: Hardline
Perk 3: Your Choice
Now, The Killstreaks:
Basically, the same setup as normal strafing.
Now, where the modification comes in - The Process:
So since we have a limit of 50k, we need to improvise. In this process, both players will get to kill.
1. Assign yourself a partner on the opposite team.
2. You go to the enemy spawn and kill the 3 AFK players (Everyone but your partner) - your partner does the same at your base.
3. After killing, meet up at a bomb site and let the planter plant while the defuser defuses.
4. When it reaches 3-0, switch players. Meaning that the 2 people who weren't killing are now killers and planters/defusers; rather than the same 2 going the whole way through.
5. Call in killstreaks as per normal. Destroy your partners killstreaks etc etc.
This way you should roughly get 40,000-45,000 exp; never pushing the 50k mark. It may seem vastly slower, but remember. You get this every match! (As opposed to every second the normal way)
That's basically it!
Hope you guys find this guide informative