12-12-2011, 12:06 PM #1
Siirx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't groan me, but this is for wii, Just showing the progress since V1. ( Not my Video, All Credits to: SuperManMods and to the people he lists in the video.)

The Other Thread on the V1 the kid has 29 thanks and 9 likes, Not being a rep whore but still Happy
Last edited by Siirx ; 12-18-2011 at 04:12 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Siirx for this useful post:

Cien, SweatyMidgets, IRAQ, killa skillz, l)ickToo$hort, Matheus41, Matiomo1906, Pyrochemical, Taylor, yaro

The following 2 users groaned at Siirx for this awful post:

Joshhyyy-, ngu me
12-12-2011, 05:06 PM #11
SupImBirdy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by sebz07 View Post
The wii sucks man, it dosent even compare to the ps3/xbox version, We are waiting for the 4.0 CFW for mods for mw3 on our JB console

Ok I'm an active ps3 user and you people that use that cfw bullshit ruined mw2 for about 3-4 months for all of use actual gamers! Half you cfw users are 9-10 years old and haven't learned how to hack just learned how to watch a YouTube video with a tutorial!

The following 2 users say thank you to SupImBirdy for this useful post:

Ben,

The following user groaned SupImBirdy for this awful post:

Txrgetz
12-12-2011, 05:12 PM #12
xX-SKAN-Xx
Do a barrel roll!
i hope coming soon in ps3
12-12-2011, 06:10 PM #13
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
The wii sucks man, it dosent even compare to the ps3/xbox version, We are waiting for the 4.0 CFW for mods for mw3 on our JB console

once again, like i always say looking at you're join date i wish CFW 4.0 will never come out. because you guys are all a bunch of 10 year old leechers.
12-12-2011, 06:30 PM #14
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
<---- my youtube account with all my trainers for PC, im no leacher, KaKaRoToKS's 3.73 exploit works on firmware 4.0 what do you think that will lead to ?
You must login or register to view this content. <---- Proof

Im am not ten year old, i helped alot of people on black ops getting DLC activated for PS3, this is why noob like u should not be allowed to post on this site
12-12-2011, 08:51 PM #15
@ Prochemical - I used to code PC games with Cheat Engine, never hacked PS3 games but i respect those who do. All i want is to level up my clan members on PSN, so go suck a dick

@ UBA* xIFoRSaken - I take it you could not handle not having PSN and updated ur PS3, we have 2 consoles, so put ur claws away u bitch

Here is where you have made a mistake, none of us insulted you as a person, yet you want to insult us?
Here is a top notch educational lesson for you to soak in, that's how you get banned and make enemies.
Secondly, if you want to level up your clan, do what the rest of us do, and do it legitimately because there is no magical CFW 4.0 yet.
Also, the @xIFoRSaken - maybe YOU have 2 PS3s, doesn't mean someone else does (like me). Also, don't insult people in the future on here..
Leeching and stupidity are taken more serious that it is in public, because people abuse the exploits found by members on this forum and other forums alike.

The following user thanked Pyrochemical for this useful post:

Siirx
12-12-2011, 08:55 PM #16
xX-SKAN-Xx
Do a barrel roll!
nice hack....
12-12-2011, 10:37 PM #17
Siirx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xx View Post
nice hack....

Then thank Me!!! Winky Winky
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM #18
Killakk
Former Staff
Aha, I lol'd hard at WE are waiting... :dumb:
12-13-2011, 12:38 AM #19
Hey nice video, that patch is awesome i didn't know there was lobbies already the game hasn't been out for long. I love this mod menu hope you carry on making these as this one is just awesome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo