Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: MW3 Mods V3!


  1. Siirx Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 165

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 469

    12-12-2011 06:06 AM #1 MW3 Mods V3!

    Don't groan me, but this is for wii, Just showing the progress since V1. ( Not my Video, All Credits to: SuperManMods and to the people he lists in the video.)

    The Other Thread on the V1 the kid has 29 thanks and 9 likes, Not being a rep whore but still
    Last edited by Siirx; 12-18-2011 at 10:12 AM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Siirx For This Useful Post:


  3. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Siirx For This Awful Post:

    Joshhyyy- (12-12-2011), ngu me (12-15-2011)

  4. Cade Guest

    Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    12-12-2011 07:48 PM #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Siirx [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Then thank Me!!!
    Why should you be credited for something you didn't do? You said it yourself in the thread "All Credits to: SuperManMods"

  5. Siirx Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 165

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 469

    12-12-2011 07:51 PM #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Team Six [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Why should you be credited for something you didn't do? You said it yourself in the thread "All Credits to: SuperManMods"
    When people use the wink face they usually mean there kidding, I'm not asking for anything, but would accept it, and why did 28 other people thank the v1, and i got none? answer me that.

  6. Cade Guest

    Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    12-12-2011 08:03 PM #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Siirx [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    When people use the wink face they usually mean there kidding, I'm not asking for anything, but would accept it, and why did 28 other people thank the v1, and i got none? answer me that.
    lmfao.

    1. That's not what the "wink" face is used for at all.
    2. You aren't the "other people".
    3. Reputation is obsolete.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cade For This Useful Post:


  8. Siirx Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 165

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 469

    12-12-2011 08:13 PM #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Team Six [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    lmfao.

    1. That's not what the "wink" face is used for at all.
    2. You aren't the "other people".
    3. Reputation is obsolete.
    That's What i use it for.
    nothing to say the last two, but my point was i was asking for nothing directly.

  9. kaaakaaa7 I am error

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 80

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: -37

    12-13-2011 02:34 AM #25

    i have 4.00 OFW keys ..

  10. ljjp LJJP I GOT SWAG

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 516

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 1414

    12-13-2011 05:25 AM #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Siirx [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't groan me, but this is for wii, Just showing the progress since V1. ( Not my Video, All Credits to: SuperManMods and to the people he lists in the video.)

    The Other Thread on the V1 the kid has 29 thanks and 9 likes, Not being a rep whore but still
    looking good i say looking goood

  11. Goone Looking for Suzzy

    Join Date May 2009

    Posts 2,157

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3462

    12-13-2011 02:22 PM #27

    Lol Wii. This is more news then a new thinner, stronger toilet paper.

    Noone cares about Wii, noone ever will it is the white guy in the basketball class.

  12. Taylor Former Black Knight.

    Join Date Oct 2011

    Posts 3,559

    Membership Former Staff

    Reputation: 71647

    12-13-2011 03:20 PM #28

    Quote Originally Posted by sebz07 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The wii sucks man, it dosent even compare to the ps3/xbox version, We are waiting for the 4.0 CFW for mods for mw3 on our JB console
    Just Just No, Kill Yourself

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:


  14. Siirx Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 165

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 469

    12-13-2011 04:13 PM #29

    Quote Originally Posted by xYARDSALEx [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just Just No, Kill Yourself
    For Some Reason i can't thank that post, But I VERY much so Agree.

  15. Taylor Former Black Knight.

    Join Date Oct 2011

    Posts 3,559

    Membership Former Staff

    Reputation: 71647

    12-13-2011 05:13 PM #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Siirx [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    For Some Reason i can't thank that post, But I VERY much so Agree.
    lmao, u shud thank anyway, its very reasonable

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •