12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-13-2011, 10:26 PM #92
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by Xavy View Post
Wow, and you are supossed to be the 1337?

lol :dumb: can tell your a leech that just came here to, well... leech lol, must not know who your talking to.
12-13-2011, 10:27 PM #93
JordyPordy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PS3 View Post
i just did it and now i have no tokens its not detailed enough but luckly im about to prestige, after your friend backing out of a lobby what do you do in detail?
i will +rep

Right first: You get him/her to invite you to his party.

Second: Once in his/her party go into barracks and go on the 'Unlock gear' then go to perks(I don't know why perks but still...) click the one you want unlocking. DON'T CLICK YES OR NO!

Third: The prompt box should be up with the yes and no now get your friend to search for a game. You wont be able to do anything with the YES and NO prompt box because it's glitched up.

Fourth: Once in a pregamed lobby get your friend to back out. You should still have the YES/NO prompt box up. When your friend has backed out you will be back into his/her party, you can then still use the options in the background with the prompt box still up, such as barracks, callsign etc.

Fifth: Go to barracks and click double xp, prompt box will come up, click yes then the other prompt box for the perk will still be there and you will be able to click YES / NO obviously click YES.

Sixth: Because you have 1 prestige token and it has just unlocked two things it will take two prestige tokens off, the one you actually have and an imaginary one, it will then set you to -1 prestige tokens and you can just buy anything for free, without needing your friend Smile it will keep going down when you buy stuff like -1, -2 etc.

Make sure you have one token because then it will go into minus and everything will be free.

Hope I helped

Works on PS3 BTW Smile
Last edited by JordyPordy ; 12-13-2011 at 10:36 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to JordyPordy for this useful post:

Joel, johndahon94-PS3, rockym56
12-13-2011, 10:33 PM #94
Generale Lyon
Bounty hunter
Do you have a video tutorial?
Please let me know
I don't understand!
12-13-2011, 10:38 PM #95
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Just awaiting a ban now.. as I have -999tokens lol
Last edited by TryCatchMe ; 12-13-2011 at 10:43 PM.
12-13-2011, 10:41 PM #96
Xavy
Grunt
Originally posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
lol :dumb: can tell your a leech that just came here to, well... leech lol, must not know who your talking to.

Im the leecher? Probably YOU dont know with who are you talking. I know who derektrotter is, he is a guy who makes edits of EliteMossy patches with a program wich is created by godlymodz and two more m8s and hes also the one who stoled all the decrypted offsets of Mw3 patch from a guy of se7esins and just posted it here taking the credits off him. Problem? :dumb:
12-13-2011, 10:43 PM #97
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Im the leecher? Probably YOU dont know with who are you talking. I know who derektrotter is, he is a guy who makes edits of EliteMossy patches with a program wich is created by godlymodz and two more m8s and hes also the one who stoled all the decrypted offsets of Mw3 patch from a guy of se7esins and just posted it here taking the credits off him. Problem? :dumb:

*which *mates *stole lol :dumb:

The following user thanked .Illuminati. for this useful post:

Wark-Ferrari
12-13-2011, 10:55 PM #98
Glaucoma
Do a barrel roll!
Holy Cat Fight! :dingding:
12-13-2011, 11:00 PM #99
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
I think they are not going to ban us. Why? Because this glitch, its a glitch that can be discovered accidentaly, not a glitch that requires lot of steps. So, i probably got -273 tokens accidentaly :FU:. Anyways, good glitch, it works, i have all guns, all classes, 1Day DBL XP, but im getting 30 more days when i get home. So, my recommendation is doing it, because its gonna be patched like tomorrow lol :dance:
Are you an idiot? Ofcourse there will be consequences on this glitch. Have fun with your reset or ban.

The following user thanked Wark-Ferrari for this useful post:

.Illuminati.
12-13-2011, 11:07 PM #100
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Sweet find.... i knew there was going to be a glitch that had to with prestige tokens. Smile
Edit: To bad i have no PS3... :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo