12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-14-2011, 03:02 AM #119
NoTiFieD
I am error
Don't do it, you will have a 5,000 days ban

The following user groaned NoTiFieD for this awful post:

robad1
12-14-2011, 03:17 AM #120
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by robad1 View Post
Joel i messaged you but got no reply

Never Mind Man I Just Tryed it and i forgot i need only 1 prestige token but i had 2 and i blew my chances.
12-14-2011, 03:40 AM #121
Mortox
Haxor!
Does anyone know if it specifically has to be Unlock Gear (meaning at least 1st Prestige already?) or can you do this with another option like click Double Weapon XP and have the yes/no up and then follow the normal steps? Or is it mandatory to have the sub-menu open for the Unlock Gear?

I want to try this on my non-prestiged account.
12-14-2011, 03:49 AM #122
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NoTiFieD View Post
Don't do it, you will have a 5,000 days ban

We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure and an obvious comment off the top of your head
Last edited by robad1 ; 12-14-2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: NOT made clear comment
12-14-2011, 03:56 AM #123
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure off the top of your head

Not off the top of his head buddy, thats what your looking forward to You must login or register to view this content. Smile enjoy

The following user thanked .Illuminati. for this useful post:

Wild.
12-14-2011, 04:59 AM #124
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
Not off the top of his head buddy, thats what your looking forward to You must login or register to view this content. Smile enjoy

I wasn't saying that the figure was off top of head I meant the comment again telling people not to do it very original comment
12-14-2011, 05:03 AM #125
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure off the top of your head

I wasn't saying that the figure was off top of head I meant the comment again telling people not to do it very original comment

As you can see your exact words do say that your saying the figure is off the top of his head "don't state the obvious WITH A FIGURE OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD"

robad1
12-14-2011, 05:06 AM #126
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
As you can see your exact words do say that your saying the figure is off the top of his head "don't state the obvious WITH A FIGURE OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD"

And as you can see as you pointed out my mistake i removed my groan and altered my comment but we are going off thread now... We all know what is up for ban but who cares? I have 4 accs and 3 ps3's one still 3.55 so if i get account ban i swap accounts if i get console ban i swap consoles!!
12-14-2011, 05:09 AM #127
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
And as you can see as you pointed out my mistake i removed my groan and altered my comment but we are going off thread now... We all know what is up for ban but who cares? I have 4 accs and 3 ps3's one still 3.55 so if i get account ban i swap accounts if i get console ban i swap consoles!!

Very true, but thats just you. Everybody doesn't have more than one console and maybe he's warning the little kids that are gonna be creating threads to rant about how they were banned for doing the glitch.

robad1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo