12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-14-2011, 06:18 AM #128
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
Very true, but thats just you. Everybody doesn't have more than one console and maybe he's warning the little kids that are gonna be creating threads to rant about how they were banned for doing the glitch.

Yes I have to agree but the dont do it even came from DEREK earlier if we dont listen to him we are stupid and have only ourselves to blame!!
12-14-2011, 06:27 AM #129
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
Should i do this or no lol ... hmmm debating :wtf:
12-14-2011, 06:34 AM #130
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Cheers, worked wonders. Couldn't give a shit if I get banned tbh, the only thing keeping me on this below average game is the fact mates play it.
12-14-2011, 06:48 AM #131
oO_LiiMiiTZz--
Do a barrel roll!
Great find
12-14-2011, 07:12 AM #132
It works!!! Thank you! Can you get banned for this?

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
How does this exacly work i have PS3, and i have 5 Tokens ? do i need one to perform this glitch ? and i have all my perks can i do it on a gun ?

could someone help me plz

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Confirmed! Not Working Its another fake and useless glitch. it takes away from your tokens i have tried on two accounts.

Mods. please close this thread.[/QUOTE This glitch does work. I have just done this RIGHT NOW on PS3. I think you need EXACTLY one token to do it.
12-14-2011, 07:56 AM #133
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xDOMiNATORz97 View Post

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
How does this exacly work i have PS3, and i have 5 Tokens ? do i need one to perform this glitch ? and i have all my perks can i do it on a gun ?

could someone help me plz

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Confirmed! Not Working Its another fake and useless glitch. it takes away from your tokens i have tried on two accounts.

Mods. please close this thread.[/QUOTE This glitch does work. I have just done this RIGHT NOW on PS3. I think you need EXACTLY one token to do it.

This does work and it does say if you read thread instead of first and last post that you must only have 1 token
12-14-2011, 08:04 AM #134
Originally posted by robad1 View Post
Originally posted by xDOMiNATORz97 View Post

This does work and it does say if you read thread instead of first and last post that you must only have 1 token
Ohh oops sorry. I didn't write that. I quoted off someone else and I guess it didn't quote correctly. I was replying to Casey1027 telling him the glitch does work. Sorry for the mix up.

The following user thanked Sweetooth for this useful post:

robad1
12-14-2011, 09:37 AM #135
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
I need one person online plz now to try this but they have just done a hotfix Robad1 is psn

Plz less than 30 mins ago my friend did this it works need online now!!

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by oO
Great find

plz can you add me none of my friends are online right now robad1 is psn will send vbux for your quick help

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
Cheers, worked wonders. Couldn't give a shit if I get banned tbh, the only thing keeping me on this below average game is the fact mates play it.

plz add me psn robad1 so i can do this all my friends are offline as its early here
Last edited by robad1 ; 12-14-2011 at 09:22 AM.
12-14-2011, 10:29 AM #136
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
On xbox sorry lol

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

robad1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo