12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-13-2011, 04:45 PM #56
Wolf07x
Its in the Game
Be sure IW will be bann you for doing this. Your Tokken goes -1 so every time you to it one -1. And than you get Permanent Bann. Try it your own risk
12-13-2011, 05:28 PM #57
pesqueda
Bounty hunter
Very risky not worth the ban hammer. I learned my lesson in Black ops. Winky Winky

The following user thanked pesqueda for this useful post:

Monster-Energy
12-13-2011, 05:30 PM #58
Xavy
Grunt
This works with everything. I unlocked all perks some guns, the 10 classes DBL XP. If you wanna do this with me on PS3 add me ItsXavy
12-13-2011, 06:08 PM #59
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
lol I got -200 tokens, with 10days of double xp

Be carefullllllllllllllllllllll :mad:
12-13-2011, 06:13 PM #60
Kostie
Banned
dont wanna be banned tbh ;L
12-13-2011, 06:36 PM #61
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
looks like im ****ed :( i have 1 day of double xp and weapon xp and 10 classes...
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM #62
Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
looks like im ****ed :( i have 1 day of double xp and weapon xp and 10 classes...

Hopefully they dont ban, i figure they shouldnt find out. i think you shouldve just bought like 2 custom classes and xp so it looks legit right?
12-13-2011, 06:46 PM #63
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by nbaballerz12 View Post
Hopefully they dont ban, i figure they shouldnt find out. i think you shouldve just bought like 2 custom classes and xp so it looks legit right?

Yea, But if they patch it all my tokens will go away and ill only have that 2 days of double xp and weapon xp id rather put like 15 or 20 days on my shit so when they patch it i still have all that 2XP That i can use.

i dont think were gonna get banned because noone knows u have 10 classes or that much double XP. Hmmm
12-13-2011, 06:57 PM #64
Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
Yea, But if they patch it all my tokens will go away and ill only have that 2 days of double xp and weapon xp id rather put like 15 or 20 days on my shit so when they patch it i still have all that 2XP That i can use.

i dont think were gonna get banned because noone knows u have 10 classes or that much double XP. Hmmm

If they check you out on elite they can clearly see your classes and Double XP. Watch out man. Honestly I wanna do this so badly but a Console ban would not be good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo