12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-13-2011, 07:12 PM #65
Wondoh
Former Staff
They could easily do a profile search of Prestife tokens, and anyone with -1 will show up and then can easily get banned.
12-13-2011, 07:16 PM #66
Can you do it with 2 XBL accounts on one lobby? (Online Split/Screen) Second account being the host?
12-13-2011, 07:39 PM #67
Thanks a lot for the glitch, but I didn't know that this method gets you neative prestige token count. Let's say I have -50 tokens, then I'll never be able to get reset stats or commando title and emblem pack ect right? I mean it is impossible to earn 50 tokens the regular way once they patch it.
Thanks again anyways.
12-13-2011, 07:42 PM #68
Originally posted by ninja12 View Post
clearly ur doing it wrong it worked fine for me

This is Ps3 Right ,First when he says Party Lobby Means let your friend invite you to his party go to unlock gear thing don't buy wait let him enter lobby back out , then go to double xp ? and press yes , i click yes one token goes i press again yes another goes -.-!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
No one forced you to do glitch!

Ya but since everyone says it works :s ..!
12-13-2011, 07:46 PM #69
Xavy
Grunt
I think they are not going to ban us. Why? Because this glitch, its a glitch that can be discovered accidentaly, not a glitch that requires lot of steps. So, i probably got -273 tokens accidentaly :FU:. Anyways, good glitch, it works, i have all guns, all classes, 1Day DBL XP, but im getting 30 more days when i get home. So, my recommendation is doing it, because its gonna be patched like tomorrow lol :dance:
12-13-2011, 07:51 PM #70
im on ps3 and it worked for me so you have to have 1 token if you hhave two first spend one and then do the glitch
12-13-2011, 08:06 PM #71
Ahhhh!! I gotta wait 6 hours to get home from work and try this! :cry:
12-13-2011, 08:09 PM #72
lemm
TEH LEMM
Wow, I'm definitely afraid of being banned...

But I wonder what happens if you have -1 prestige tokens and then you prestige? Does it go back to zero? Could you do this 4 times and then prestige 4 times to counter the effect?
12-13-2011, 08:20 PM #73
Giianluca
Do a barrel roll!
I just tried this on ps3 and it worked! :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo