12-13-2011, 08:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th
Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

The following 31 users say thank you to SyCoTicKusSH for this useful post:

-Collins-, AJ, benashley, CasJ, Creepzoid 0___0, dakleene, fluffyTHEnutsak, GarliCS, hackpwnz, howdoiplaycod, I_Snipe_4_Fun, IcyDose, JordyPordy, Leiino, lolpwnedlol, LordOlliee, Luffy*, MaJic, Monster-Energy, Mr. Bean, Mr.Azoz, Nifty., ninja12, Rip The Jacker, robad1, Sweetooth, sYn-Slayer, Wretch 32, xAlone, xQuZe-, zape
12-13-2011, 08:32 PM #74
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Enjoy your 5000 day ban.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14091[/ATTACH]
12-13-2011, 08:35 PM #75
Nifty.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SyCoTicKusSH View Post
1st
You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
2nd
Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
3rd
It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
4th

This glitch works.
12-13-2011, 08:58 PM #76
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Nice, but you should give credit to the person on 7sins that you stole it from instead of taking all credit for a copy and paste. Just sayin

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Another thing this does not work if you have more than one prestige token, so everybody thats like oh i got 9 tokens, your lying .
12-13-2011, 09:01 PM #77
this put your tokens negative or what?
12-13-2011, 09:13 PM #78
Siirx
Bounty hunter
Damn! That's actually REALLY Smart!
12-13-2011, 09:28 PM #79
MuffeN
Keeper
Enjoy your bans! :P

The following user groaned MuffeN for this awful post:

Chaz
12-13-2011, 09:33 PM #80
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by Xavy View Post
I think they are not going to ban us. Why? Because this glitch, its a glitch that can be discovered accidentaly, not a glitch that requires lot of steps. So, i probably got -273 tokens accidentaly :FU:. Anyways, good glitch, it works, i have all guns, all classes, 1Day DBL XP, but im getting 30 more days when i get home. So, my recommendation is doing it, because its gonna be patched like tomorrow lol :dance:

Wow :dumb: you are definitely gonna get banned, accidentally exploited 273 times? I don't think so, your greed makes you deserve a ban, hopefully soon.

The following user thanked .Illuminati. for this useful post:

Derpy Hooves
12-13-2011, 09:37 PM #81
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

do you have to buy a perk then double xp or can it be whatever you want?
12-13-2011, 09:46 PM #82
do u have to click a perk?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo