Thread: Prestige Token Glitch, Different Method!

1. Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 2

Membership Standard

12-13-2011 02:45 AM #1 Prestige Token Glitch, Different Method!

1st
    You need a prestige token, then have a party in the lobby and have ur friend be the host
    2nd
    Go to unlock gear and click a perk to unlock and when it says Yes or No to buy the perk make your friend find a lobby and when its searching make him back out.
    3rd
    It should say yes or no but you won't be able to click one, go to baracks and buy double xp and then its gonna be ale to let you click the yes or no icon. Click Yes and you should have anothr prestige token.
    4th
    Keep doing it as much tmes but make sure all you need is one prestige token.

2. Mortox Haxor!

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 28

Membership Standard

12-13-2011 09:40 PM #121

Does anyone know if it specifically has to be Unlock Gear (meaning at least 1st Prestige already?) or can you do this with another option like click Double Weapon XP and have the yes/no up and then follow the normal steps? Or is it mandatory to have the sub-menu open for the Unlock Gear?

I want to try this on my non-prestiged account.

robad1 Climbing up the ladder

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 483

Membership Donator

12-13-2011 09:49 PM #122

Quote Originally Posted by NoTiFieD View Post
    Don't do it, you will have a 5,000 days ban
    We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure and an obvious comment off the top of your head
    Last edited by robad1; 12-13-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: NOT made clear comment
    I seem to keep falling foul of the rules on sigs so i hope this is better?:y:
    Made it to 400 posts!! Thanks given to those that help or make valid comments!

.Illuminati. We're watching you

Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 818

Membership Former Staff

12-13-2011 09:56 PM #123

Quote Originally Posted by robad1 View Post
    We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure off the top of your head
    Not off the top of his head buddy, thats what your looking forward to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] enjoy
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to .Illuminati. For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 483

Membership Donator

12-13-2011 10:59 PM #124

Quote Originally Posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
    Not off the top of his head buddy, thats what your looking forward to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] enjoy
    I wasn't saying that the figure was off top of head I meant the comment again telling people not to do it very original comment

Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 818

Membership Former Staff

12-13-2011 11:03 PM #125

We know what is at risk plz dont state the obvious with a figure off the top of your head
    I wasn't saying that the figure was off top of head I meant the comment again telling people not to do it very original comment
    As you can see your exact words do say that your saying the figure is off the top of his head "don't state the obvious WITH A FIGURE OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD"
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to .Illuminati. For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 483

Membership Donator

12-13-2011 11:06 PM #126

As you can see your exact words do say that your saying the figure is off the top of his head "don't state the obvious WITH A FIGURE OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD"
    And as you can see as you pointed out my mistake i removed my groan and altered my comment but we are going off thread now... We all know what is up for ban but who cares? I have 4 accs and 3 ps3's one still 3.55 so if i get account ban i swap accounts if i get console ban i swap consoles!!

Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 818

Membership Former Staff

12-13-2011 11:09 PM #127

And as you can see as you pointed out my mistake i removed my groan and altered my comment but we are going off thread now... We all know what is up for ban but who cares? I have 4 accs and 3 ps3's one still 3.55 so if i get account ban i swap accounts if i get console ban i swap consoles!!
    Very true, but thats just you. Everybody doesn't have more than one console and maybe he's warning the little kids that are gonna be creating threads to rant about how they were banned for doing the glitch.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to .Illuminati. For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 483

Membership Donator

12-14-2011 12:18 AM #128

Very true, but thats just you. Everybody doesn't have more than one console and maybe he's warning the little kids that are gonna be creating threads to rant about how they were banned for doing the glitch.
    Yes I have to agree but the dont do it even came from DEREK earlier if we dont listen to him we are stupid and have only ourselves to blame!!

AJ iiAJ28 - vAJ28v

Join Date Dec 2010

Posts 2,002

Membership Donator

12-14-2011 12:27 AM #129

Should i do this or no lol ... hmmm debating :wtf:
    If you have traded or have done any successful trade with me Please post in My Referrals.

Kaspa MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!

Join Date Jun 2009

Posts 2,118

Membership Donator

12-14-2011 12:34 AM #130

Cheers, worked wonders. Couldn't give a shit if I get banned tbh, the only thing keeping me on this below average game is the fact mates play it.