Post: Unlimited Token Glitch & Unlimited Double XP Not Patched On Ps3 Only Patched on xbox
12-18-2011, 11:34 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

The following 11 users say thank you to xMurphyBoiix for this useful post:

Cooler, daavio, Frog, Lay295, Lt_Larry, Nocternal420, Pauly, Swifter, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TOX!G, xBruTaLiTy-

The following 8 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

Arman M., Creepzoid 0___0, ExceptionHell, GarliCS, Monster-Energy, NJN, P4NiSh3R, Wild.
12-22-2011, 03:00 PM #101
Everyone, this is a warning. If you do this you will get a reset and ban, no clarification on how long the ban will be.
But Fourzerotwo (Robert Bowling) Tweeted a few days ago people who are doing this glitch will be rest, and action will be taken on their account.

Be mindful, and don't do this if you care about your stats.
Also, someone on NGU posted a thread with pictures of his tweets somewhere.
Just be careful.
12-22-2011, 03:58 PM #102
Originally posted by xMurphyBoiix View Post
sure buddy add xMurphyBoii--

Hey I'm level 66, will be prestiged by tonight. Will you help me then? xMergo
12-22-2011, 09:35 PM #103
bodog8919
Little One
just sayin, still works on ps3
12-22-2011, 11:40 PM #104
akGCO47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Giianluca View Post
Didn't Robert Bowling tweet that everyone who's done this glitch will be banned in 2012?

Apparently the IW staff is on vacation right now lol
12-23-2011, 12:13 AM #105
Doesn't work anymore, just tried it again on my main account (Succeeded on my secondary last week) but it didn't work.. Any known hotfixes been released? [PS3]
12-23-2011, 12:47 AM #106
Originally posted by sMoKiNyOo View Post
Doesn't work anymore, just tried it again on my main account (Succeeded on my secondary last week) but it didn't work.. Any known hotfixes been released? [PS3]

Yes, look at the top right corner of the video the hotfix is .15 and now it is .16 been like that for like 3 days. Patched a while ago these kids are just rep whores.

The following user thanked Arman M. for this useful post:

sMoKiNyOo

The following user groaned Arman M. for this awful post:

redfireturbo
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM #107
Originally posted by PVFags View Post
Yes, look at the top right corner of the video the hotfix is .15 and now it is .16 been like that for like 3 days. Patched a while ago these kids are just rep whores.

True, thanks for confirming! Thought maybe it was just me. Gotta keep an eye on the hotfix ver.
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM #108
Originally posted by bluebird2220 View Post
Everyone, this is a warning. If you do this you will get a reset and ban, no clarification on how long the ban will be.
But Fourzerotwo (Robert Bowling) Tweeted a few days ago people who are doing this glitch will be rest, and action will be taken on their account.

Be mindful, and don't do this if you care about your stats.
Also, someone on NGU posted a thread with pictures of his tweets somewhere.
Just be careful.

yess, go u !
12-23-2011, 10:03 AM #109
Nice tried it, it works.

The following user groaned redfireturbo for this awful post:

Arman M.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo