12-22-2011, 08:33 AM #1
xXGravityXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was wondering if you can still get prestige tokens from MW2 if I have modded leaderboards, I've seen this work for some people and some people(Like me) it doesn't really work for them when you delete the patch, play couple games etc..

Question is, is there a solution for that problem yet? Maybe get deranked or something?

I have searched and so on, but nothing has been working for me.

Thanks.
12-27-2011, 05:16 PM #2
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by xXGravityXx View Post
So I was wondering if you can still get prestige tokens from MW2 if I have modded leaderboards, I've seen this work for some people and some people(Like me) it doesn't really work for them when you delete the patch, play couple games etc..

Question is, is there a solution for that problem yet? Maybe get deranked or something?

I have searched and so on, but nothing has been working for me.

Thanks.

i did not get a prestige token cause of mine stats, so what i did was reset my stats and prestige. even with 0 playing time and 0 kills and 0 deaths it gave me the token. anymore questions just ask
12-28-2011, 05:58 AM #3
xXGravityXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Threatz2Fresshh View Post
i did not get a prestige token cause of mine stats, so what i did was reset my stats and prestige. even with 0 playing time and 0 kills and 0 deaths it gave me the token. anymore questions just ask

How did you do that?
12-28-2011, 06:00 AM #4
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
How did you do that?

get the derank infection. all your stats get reset. Than use a prestige infection and if u want get a friend to unlock all
12-28-2011, 06:02 AM #5
xXGravityXx
Pokemon Trainer
get the derank infection. all your stats get reset. Than use a prestige infection and if u want get a friend to unlock all

Ah, know anyone that can do it? For free?
12-28-2011, 06:21 AM #6
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Ah, know anyone that can do it? For free?

check the call of duty section for the game you want. theres a verified and unverified section check unverified there are some free ones there.
12-28-2011, 06:22 AM #7
xXGravityXx
Pokemon Trainer
check the call of duty section for the game you want. theres a verified and unverified section check unverified there are some free ones there.

Alright I'll try it out thanks, just to make sure, I need someone to de-rank then rank me up again?
12-28-2011, 07:39 AM #8
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Alright I'll try it out thanks, just to make sure, I need someone to de-rank then rank me up again?

1. Derank yourself
2. Rank back up with a prestige map or legit
3. (optional) get someone to go on your account and unlock all
4. get your prestige token

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo