12-25-2011, 10:55 PM #1
dishcloth
12% STD free
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I got this wierd glitch going on, when I render a file, my PS3 crashes, and It does a full system file scan, and asks something about reinstalling my firmware.
Please someone help. I really want to upload this clip, it's a S&Awesome face Collateral.
12-27-2011, 05:14 PM #2
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Swantonboy View Post
So I got this wierd glitch going on, when I render a file, my PS3 crashes, and It does a full system file scan, and asks something about reinstalling my firmware.
Please someone help. I really want to upload this clip, it's a S&Awesome face Collateral.

i no this is not much help, but from the looks of it you really dont have much of a choice but to do a full system restore. I don't do anything that involves rendering, but are you able to back it up to a flashdrive and put it back on the PS3 after the system restore?

The following user thanked Threatz2Fresshh for this useful post:

dishcloth
12-27-2011, 07:33 PM #3
dishcloth
12% STD free
Originally posted by Threatz2Fresshh View Post
i no this is not much help, but from the looks of it you really dont have much of a choice but to do a full system restore. I don't do anything that involves rendering, but are you able to back it up to a flashdrive and put it back on the PS3 after the system restore?

Thanks for helping :y:, but I got it solved now.
12-27-2011, 08:00 PM #4
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Swantonboy View Post
Thanks for helping :y:, but I got it solved now.

good thats good to hear

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo