01-03-2012, 10:27 AM #1
Reilly
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite simple what do you care more about ? Some people seem not to bother with KD and just play objective based games like domination and just capture all the time.
01-03-2012, 05:06 PM #20
i care on k/d of course... W/L i would say thing of luck... team is not always as good as you would like it to be Smile
01-03-2012, 06:16 PM #21
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I like to keep both above 2. I like to have fun but I'm a competitor. As a team,the higher your collective k/d is, the better chance you have of winning. However kill confirm takes a more focused effort. You can have a team with multiple 40 kill guys and lose to guys all negative. With the Noob I mean Support pkg that adds to the difficulty in kill confirmed. Good players are conditoned to know running in packs is stupid normally but in kill confirmed it's good strategy.

K/D is usually a good indicator of how good/bad an individual is. However, as I've noticed guys with k/d higher than 3 usually back out if they have a bad game.

W/L can show who plays in parties the most. its nearly impossible to have a w/l over 1.5 playing solo. Players with w/l over 4 usually back out a lot.

Also there is a HUGE misconception about Domination. you only need two flags and maintain them. you cant have a group of scrubs running around trying to triple cap against good players.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 01-03-2012 at 06:21 PM.
01-03-2012, 09:01 PM #22
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
If you think about it, KDR Can be brought up anytime.

Wins and Losses Take a long time to get up. so W/L 1st and then K/L
01-03-2012, 09:09 PM #23
I had a 2.10 KDR playing mostly solo, with a 1.50 something Win/Lose.
When I realized that Team Mates (random people) where just terrible and got in the way, I started caring about both.
Sense then I now have around a 1.90 KDR and a 1.80 win/lose. (Mostly solo playing, maybe in a party with one other person.)
01-03-2012, 09:37 PM #24
I play with my friends a lot and we're pretty good as a team. We play team deathmatch and kill confirmed. My KDR IS :3.58 legit no boosting and WLR is :15.56 legit mostly all my losses are lag outs.
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM #25
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I really care only about k/d, but since 95% of my games come from Free for all and I win most of them, my w/L is is actually positive unlike it was in Black Ops. :/
01-03-2012, 10:11 PM #26
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Well i want them both high, BUT i join a game with a shitty ass team where i cant come back, so my win loss is way down, like 1.3 and my KDR is 2.11

Its not that im a kill whore but i get on crap teams
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM #27
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
What's the point of having a good kill/death if you're not going to use it to win?

Kill/death only matters in TDM and FFA.
01-03-2012, 11:04 PM #28
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by GetDeleted
What's the point of having a good kill/death if you're not going to use it to win?

Kill/death only matters in TDM and FFA.

It also matters in Domination. You can't maintain two flags or triple cap dominate without good teammates killing the enemy.

K/D can affect yor w/l more than vice versa. The fact that a lot of players play solo puts an asterik next to their w/l.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo