02-02-2012, 01:04 AM #1
Infa-F
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New clan everyone says so we made one!
Name : HDx9 lol i know right it was made when mw2 was "new" so we brung it back.

Everyone is welcome to join but we will make cuts after a week or so.

So leave your psn below i will add you my account it has GlocKy in it i dont want to reveal my psn to people that dont want to join.
02-02-2012, 01:54 AM #2
iDieForCash
Pokemon Trainer
haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left

The following user thanked iDieForCash for this useful post:

oHai My Name Is
02-02-2012, 01:57 AM #3
Infa-F
Banned
Originally posted by iDieForCash View Post
haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left
i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right
02-02-2012, 02:09 AM #4
iDieForCash
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dark
i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right

sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk
02-02-2012, 02:13 AM #5
sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk

People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting
No
02-02-2012, 02:19 AM #6
Infa-F
Banned
i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by oHai
People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting
No
yea those people would be you.
02-02-2012, 02:22 AM #7
Originally posted by Dark
i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

yea those people would be you.

Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?
02-02-2012, 02:27 AM #8
Infa-F
Banned
Originally posted by oHai
Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?

1 i only got reset once and that was token glitch. 2 legit so why did he join my lobby and command he goes 1st?

The following user groaned Infa-F for this awful post:

oHai My Name Is
02-02-2012, 02:51 AM #9
iDieForCash
Pokemon Trainer
bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.
02-02-2012, 02:56 AM #10
Infa-F
Banned
bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.
1 pussy thats it? Im done with you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo