Thread: Hardcore Boosting Clan [New]

1. Infa-F Banned

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 563

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 07:04 PM #1 Hardcore Boosting Clan [New]

New clan everyone says so we made one!
    Name : HDx9 lol i know right it was made when mw2 was "new" so we brung it back.

Everyone is welcome to join but we will make cuts after a week or so.

So leave your psn below i will add you my account it has GlocKy in it i dont want to reveal my psn to people that dont want to join.

2. iDieForCash Pokemon Trainer

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 89

Membership Standard

02-01-2012 07:54 PM #2

haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iDieForCash For This Useful Post:

4. Infa-F Banned

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 563

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 07:57 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by iDieForCash [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left
    i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right

5. iDieForCash Pokemon Trainer

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 89

Membership Standard

02-01-2012 08:09 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by _Dark_Hunter_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right
    sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk

6. Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 2,112

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 08:13 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by iDieForCash [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk
    People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting

7. Infa-F Banned

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 563

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 08:19 PM #6

i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oHai My Name Is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting
    yea those people would be you.

8. Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 2,112

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 08:22 PM #7

Quote Originally Posted by _Dark_Hunter_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

yea those people would be you.
    Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
    I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
    Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?

9. Infa-F Banned

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 563

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 08:27 PM #8

Quote Originally Posted by oHai My Name Is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
    I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
    Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?
    1 i only got reset once and that was token glitch. 2 legit so why did he join my lobby and command he goes 1st?

10. iDieForCash Pokemon Trainer

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 89

Membership Standard

02-01-2012 08:51 PM #9

bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.

11. Infa-F Banned

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 563

Membership Banned

02-01-2012 08:56 PM #10

bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.
    1 pussy thats it? Im done with you.