Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Hardcore Boosting Clan [New]
  1. 02-01-2012, 07:04 PM
    Infa-F
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    New clan everyone says so we made one!
    Name : HDx9 lol i know right it was made when mw2 was "new" so we brung it back.

Everyone is welcome to join but we will make cuts after a week or so.

So leave your psn below i will add you my account it has GlocKy in it i dont want to reveal my psn to people that dont want to join.
    Sponsored Links
  2. 02-01-2012, 07:54 PM
    iDieForCash
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iDieForCash For This Useful Post:

4. 02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
    Infa-F
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iDieForCash [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    haha wow your so gay. Dont boost with this guy he just wants free wins. i started a clan with him and he left
    i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right
  5. 02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
    iDieForCash
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by _Dark_Hunter_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i left? you wasnt online for 2 days straight so yea you start a clan with me? And your supposed to be a co leader yea right
    sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk
  6. 02-01-2012, 08:13 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iDieForCash View Post
    sorry i have a life. i actully step outside. and get pussy. bro gtfoh. you cant stay on one account for more than a weekk
    People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting
  7. 02-01-2012, 08:19 PM
    Infa-F
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iDieForCash View Post
    i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Originally Posted by oHai My Name Is View Post
    People told me that he hogs turns in strafe run boosting
    yea those people would be you.
  8. 02-01-2012, 08:22 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by _Dark_Hunter_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i know right it because i dont get banned over and over and just because i dont have anything else to do doesnt mean im a no life and pussy huh? Had it before can get it in a phone call

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

yea those people would be you.
    Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
    I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
    Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?
  9. 02-01-2012, 08:27 PM
    Infa-F
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oHai My Name Is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Since when? Dumbass... That wasnt me on my account. I got someone else to rank up LEGITIMATELY on my account.
    I dont just sit around on a game and "No-Life" it by boosting.

And you are asking for "Experienced boosters" right?
    Then would you mind explaining us why you got reset countless amount of times?
    1 i only got reset once and that was token glitch. 2 legit so why did he join my lobby and command he goes 1st?
  10. 02-01-2012, 08:51 PM
    iDieForCash
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.
  11. 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM
    Infa-F
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iDieForCash [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    bro you have no life just admit it. and i doubt you can get pussy in a phone call. you prolly would have to beg. but see me, i just get it every damn day. because i have a girl.
    1 pussy thats it? Im done with you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last