Post: Modern Warfare 3 - Modded Gamemode for PS3 (ONLY PS3)
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM #1
xAndrew2007x
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

[url]https://elite.callofduty.com/career/customgame/view/ckdBWkdkTVllLTg9My42ZmI3OWE1ZmY1YzRiMmUwYjlkYjYwMz I5YzVkYTJlMWQ3MjQ0ZTk1NDlhMjhlZjAucHMzLm13My4xMjMw MTAzNTYxMDM0[/url]

[url]https://elite.callofduty.com/career/customgame/view/cHZtLWJEZ3Y4Snc9My4xM2FkZTcxNmYxNDIxNjNjN2Q4ODhmM2 Y3OTdlZTA0Zjk5MGNjYTVmMDk4NzIxYWIucHMzLm13My4xMjc0 MzgwMDAxMzQz[/url]

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by xAndrew2007x ; 05-08-2012 at 07:55 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to xAndrew2007x for this useful post:

Dank, Boxxxxyyy, DecDeviL, FuntCase, Jaw1312, killway1, KINGMANI, MaJiiCz, Monster-Energy, NJN, PryZeex, xIPuertoRican, xSoulEdge, zIoN-

The following 12 users groaned at xAndrew2007x for this awful post:

AgentSexyPig, Blackstorm, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, GodDrinksPepsi, Jacob-And-Britt, Kush Friendly, primetime43, Romen_Xelkorta, teddy19901, xMrCheatVisionx
04-13-2012, 03:40 AM #20
G-G-J
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xAndrew2007x View Post

[url]https://elite.callofduty.com/career/customgame/view/ckdBWkdkTVllLTg9My42ZmI3OWE1ZmY1YzRiMmUwYjlkYjYwMz I5YzVkYTJlMWQ3MjQ0ZTk1NDlhMjhlZjAucHMzLm13My4xMjMw MTAzNTYxMDM0[/url]

im sorry for this nooby question but can you be banned for having this on your vualt
04-13-2012, 09:52 AM #21
Haxman2
Little One
Originally posted by xAndrew2007x View Post
Or it could be modded as the title suggested idiot.

If you say so...

I thought it may have been a lag switch menu trick like that 'desert eagle with silencer' trick which works on the ps3.
So I thought this was the same trick but done with a custom game mode.

I guess I was wrong then, I was just sharing my opinion.
So... Credit to the guy who modded it.

I'm pretty happy that I'm not the only one with a way to mod.
(Its amusing that people hate on me for having a way to mod mw3 on the ps3 and not releasing a tutorial.)
Before you say shit at me about modding, I'm not even going to argue about it... self explanatory: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Haxman2 ; 04-13-2012 at 09:54 AM.

The following user thanked Haxman2 for this useful post:

.NINK.
04-13-2012, 10:29 AM #22
Originally posted by Haxman2 View Post
If you say so...

I thought it may have been a lag switch menu trick like that 'desert eagle with silencer' trick which works on the ps3.
So I thought this was the same trick but done with a custom game mode.

I guess I was wrong then, I was just sharing my opinion.
So... Credit to the guy who modded it.

I'm pretty happy that I'm not the only one with a way to mod.
(Its amusing that people hate on me for having a way to mod mw3 on the ps3 and not releasing a tutorial.)
Before you say shit at me about modding, I'm not even going to argue about it... self explanatory: You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a link to a modded game mode with the silenced deagles you mentioned and a few other things.....possibly made using the same method as him....:] You must login or register to view this content.

Just some different stuff for you guys to mess around with and by the way his game mode has some sick G18 Akimbo silenced you guys should check out.:carling:

Differences::happygrin:

FMG9 Akimbo rapid fire with damage
Deagle Akimbo silenced
Usp45 Akimbo with speed
PM9 with speed
Ump45 with speed
Deagle silenced with speed
AND MORE...
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 04-13-2012 at 10:33 AM.
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM #23
Guedes
Little One
The creator also has this one on his vault You must login or register to view this content.
04-14-2012, 09:16 PM #24
I can't seem to save the file to my vault via Elite. Is the 'Copy to Vault' link broken?
04-14-2012, 09:31 PM #25
BladeJx
Can’t trickshot me!
hurensohn du hurensohn

The following 4 users groaned at BladeJx for this awful post:

DARK-LEGEND_GR, killway1, KINGMANI, Uk_ViiPeR
04-15-2012, 03:00 AM #26
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Here's an idea you fucking moron! Next time, get rid of your stupid spam bullshit you placed all over the video, so we can actually WATCH the video, instead of spending one minute looking for the X. :dumb:

Stupid people make the world go round. Without them, we'd never have anyone to make fun at. :fa:
04-16-2012, 12:57 AM #27
bought to play with this
04-18-2012, 06:19 PM #28
Wow i can get these online apart from the holographic. All you gotta do is go to create a class with a pistol (Usp), then go to elite and change ur secondary to FMG Akimbo and then select send changes. Then from multiplayer quickly go to create a class and on the usp hover over silencer, the elite integration changes will appear click yes then click silencer and there you have an fmg akimbo silencer.
Notice if you have unlocked any gear in that clanss, elite cant send changes to game as they can not read prestige token unlocks.
Other weapons work such as D'eagle Silencer and even .44 Mag where the silencer is floating around. All Legit even no gun online.
Just MSG me on PSN: HASAN376
or msg me on youtube: Hasan Unbound

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo