06-22-2012, 01:40 PM #1
Slvr99
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have just recently looked into the Common.ff file for MW3 and have found some interesting things. I have found the following things: WEAPON_RPG_X2, WEAPON_AT4(possibly just the SMAW), WEAPON_AIRDROP_MEGA_MARKER(Osprey Gunner?), WEAPON_M1014_EOTECH, WEAPON_ANACONDA(Magnum?), WEAPON_PRESS_FORWARD_OR_BACKWARD, WEAPON_M16_XMAGS(not M16A4), WEAPON_MP5K_XMAGS(not MP5), WEAPON_MODEL1887_AKIMBO, WEAPON_MODEL1887_XMAGS. I have no idea why these are here. Laziness? Anyone got any info?

If you want the Name Offset's(if there is a use for them), PM me.

Also, in the code_post_gfx_mp.ff file, i found default score data for Arena, GTNW, One Flag CTF, VIP, DD(i have no idea what this is), CTF Pro, BGM, and Grinder. PM me if you need any more info on the data for them. And, just a little weird thing, Infected is called Mercenary Draft.

And in the patch_mp.ff, I found tons of Dev Console commands including player and weapon leveling, Killstreaks, Perks, and Development Bots!!!! I also found that there is a command to give the player a nuke hinting maybe the nuke was supposed to return? PM me if you want any specific commands.
06-22-2012, 02:01 PM #2
can i get a download like to the codes and what u found out

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

add me psn = xbigwarthogx
06-22-2012, 02:14 PM #3
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by Slvr99 View Post
I have just recently looked into the Common.ff file for MW3 and have found some interesting things. I have found the following things: WEAPON_RPG_X2, WEAPON_AT4(possibly just the SMAW), WEAPON_AIRDROP_MEGA_MARKER(Osprey Gunner?), WEAPON_M1014_EOTECH, WEAPON_ANACONDA(Magnum?), WEAPON_PRESS_FORWARD_OR_BACKWARD, WEAPON_M16_XMAGS(not M16A4), WEAPON_MP5K_XMAGS(not MP5), WEAPON_MODEL1887_AKIMBO, WEAPON_MODEL1887_XMAGS. I have no idea why these are here. Laziness? Anyone got any info?

Also, in the code_post_gfx_mp.ff file, i found default score data for Arena, GTNW, One Flag CTF, VIP, DD(i have no idea what this is), CTF Pro, BGM, and Grinder. PM me if you need any more info on the data for them. And, just a little weird thing, Infected is called Mercenary Draft.

And in the patch_mp.ff, I found tons of Dev Console commands including player and weapon leveling, Killstreaks, Perks, and Development Bots!!!! I also found that there is a command to give the player a nuke hinting maybe the nuke was supposed to return? PM me if you want any specific commands.

I Want A Tut On How To Open Them
06-22-2012, 03:22 PM #4
Slvr99
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by david3439934399 View Post
can i get a download like to the codes and what u found out

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

add me psn = xbigwarthogx

You need to tell me what data you want exactly. Theres too much to give.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by biggetybudd View Post
I Want A Tut On How To Open Them

You must login or register to view this content.
Here you go!

The following user thanked Slvr99 for this useful post:

cresterk
06-22-2012, 03:46 PM #5
spudeeelad
I defeated!

Not necessarily no. MW3 is nothing more than an altered version of MW2 with a few things added. The Quickdraw Perk for example is just Sleight of Hand Pro on MW2 and it's actually called specialty_quickdraw on MW2. If you look through MW2 and then compare it to MW3, you'll find there is ALOT which already existed in MW2 that still exists in MW3.
06-22-2012, 03:53 PM #6
Slvr99
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Not necessarily no. MW3 is nothing more than an altered version of MW2 with a few things added. The Quickdraw Perk for example is just Sleight of Hand Pro on MW2 and it's actually called specialty_quickdraw on MW2. If you look through MW2 and then compare it to MW3, you'll find there is ALOT which already existed in MW2 that still exists in MW3.

Oh yea, i know all about that.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-22-2012, 04:10 PM #7
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
I have just recently looked into the Common.ff file for MW3 and have found some interesting things. I have found the following things: WEAPON_RPG_X2, WEAPON_AT4(possibly just the SMAW), WEAPON_AIRDROP_MEGA_MARKER(Osprey Gunner?), WEAPON_M1014_EOTECH, WEAPON_ANACONDA(Magnum?), WEAPON_PRESS_FORWARD_OR_BACKWARD, WEAPON_M16_XMAGS(not M16A4), WEAPON_MP5K_XMAGS(not MP5), WEAPON_MODEL1887_AKIMBO, WEAPON_MODEL1887_XMAGS. I have no idea why these are here. Laziness? Anyone got any info?

:lol: common.ff hold mostly images files, thus making everything u found there images, if i am mistaken plz correct me :dumb:
06-22-2012, 04:16 PM #8
Slvr99
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
:lol: common.ff hold mostly images files, thus making everything u found there images, if i am mistaken plz correct me :dumb:

I dont know what Common.ff holds exactly. i wish i could open it fully. I do know it doesn't hold images. All of the game images, textures, and most of the sounds are held in the IWD files in the main folder. Im pretty sure the .ff files hold coding.
06-22-2012, 04:19 PM #9
Default Avatar
DeNo
useless post derek trooter found these ages ago..
06-22-2012, 04:21 PM #10
Slvr99
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 9699
useless post derek trooter found these ages ago..

Can you link his thread?

The following 4 users say thank you to Slvr99 for this useful post:

Forgive, iLikeTrophys, madmcclinton, Roy944

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo