So as we know mw3 has been out for some time now and is coming to an end as black ops 2 is on its way. So what i want to is things you thought that should of been improved before or brought in before it came out. Also i want to know why and were the game failed for you.
So when i see a new call of duty im always expecting bigger,better and with mw3 i fell as if we didn't get the best call of duty.
1) When i buy a new call of duty im think oh great a whole new set of challenges for titles and emblems. Now for some reason at least half or more are just improvements from the mw2 titles and emblems. To me that's good enough because i like having new challenges new titles and emblems and trying my best to get the best 1s.
2) Weapons in mw3 are horrible worse gun choose ever. The PP90M1 is so over powered its unreal you can put anything on that gun and 80% of the time your winning your gun fight if your a good player. Also the MP7 is over powered and everyone i see is using that or the PP90M1. There are a few guns that should not of been put on the game like the TYPE95 simply because its a shit fire rate it might be a 3round burst but if an enemy is close to you it doesn't have the power in the bullets to win the gun fight and kill him. Also shotguns oh god i cant stand these the range on some is terrible and i can get annoyed so much because of shotguns. I mean im sure you have all been in this situation were you shoot all your mag on him and get hit markers and he 1 shot kills you with a shotgun. I also believe the UMP45 is a pile of shit same as the Ak-47. For the 1st ever as well it doesnt matter if you get hit marks your still not winning your gun fight and getting the kill.
3) Killstreaks are so pointless in this game i mean every air support you have will get taking down with in 2mins top. Everyone is using the specialist perks which is good but it just shows that the other killstreaks are pointless. The most shit killstreak i think has to be the Osprey Gunner because it requires 17 kills and your only gonna get at least 4-6 kills with it because its so unpowerful and the care packs you earn from it you don't even get them.
4) Knifing they have fucked knifing up so badly and in all or nothing knifing is relied on so much but its so bad.
5) Maps and Elite membership have been so poor. I mean the maps are all open unlike mw2 in domination there were only 2-3 ways around the map everyone loved close and tight gun fights. In mw3 there at least 5-6 ways around the map its stupid. In the next last map packs we need something good to keep us off black ops 2 but i doubt we will get good maps. Now elite system has been handled terrible if your elite there should be a clan gamemode where you play against other clans and rank your clan up. Also with elite you get the maps early i think IW and this Xbox 1st map pack is so harsh on Ps3 elite users. Elite members for me deserve map packs on the same day on both systems and then Elite on Xbox a week later and Ps3 a months later.
So thats why i believe i hate Mw3 and believe its mw2.5 really as IW haven't learned from there mistakes in mw2 and they may of made the best selling call of duty but they definitely didn't make the best call of duty. Also after black ops 2 Iw have to build in the future and im interested to see what they will bring. But i also thing IW has lost so much because we lost Robert Bowling
Leave your thoughts on the game and why you think it failed or why you hate Mw3.