Post: PS3: MW3 CFG Mods (on FW <=3.55) with BLUS30838 Patch 1.02
08-06-2012, 10:52 AM #1
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requires: Jailbroken PS3 , BLUS30838/BLES01428 MW3 as Backup (MultiMan, any other Backup Manager, DEX ...)
Notice: Will not work online as this is update 1.02 Reaper

1. Delete your MW3 Game Data

2. Install one of these PKG's via the XMB:
Sorry, links removed due to due to "legal issues"; please apologise this & refer to You must login or register to view this content. to create your own mods. Gaspkay:

3. [MP] Include a file called MW3mpHacks.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/) with the following content:

unbindall
exec thumbstick_default.cfg
exec buttons_default.cfg
bind BUTTON_BACK "togglescores"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
exec default_mp_gamesettings.cfg

// let the hacking begin!
// insert your CFG code here

3. [MP + SP] Include the file MW3mpHacks.cfg + MW3Hack.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/).
- MW3Hack.cfg (renamed from default.cfg ; content is not included; research needed)

4. You will be able to run MW3 via your Backup Manager with CFG Mods on 3.55 and below! Outie
Last edited by Strike Venom ; 08-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Strike Venom for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AMNE, YouAppreciateMe, Choco, FAKA_ELITE, Mad Scientist, MaJiiCz, max88, Jango, Tony Stark, Vectriixx, X-RAY200

The following 2 users groaned at Strike Venom for this awful post:

User23434, Cmd-X
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM #83
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
Mate nothing beats a Nokia, as a matter of fact when I play rock, paper, scissors I choose Nokia. Lmao.

actually i have to agree with you there, nokia has won the award for the oldest user integrated system in the universe, it even beats nintendo! :p
11-15-2012, 10:31 PM #84
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
actually i have to agree with you there, nokia has won the award for the oldest user integrated system in the universe, it even beats nintendo! :p

And scientist waste their time studying roaches to see how they survive nukes and stuff. What they should be studying is how Nokia's can survive Armageddon. :whistle:
11-16-2012, 04:21 AM #85
good job thanks
11-16-2012, 05:27 PM #86
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
And scientist waste their time studying roaches to see how they survive nukes and stuff. What they should be studying is how Nokia's can survive Armageddon. :whistle:

aha nokia will die shortly, cannot believe their trying to improve the UI, it still a load of rubbish! :p
11-16-2012, 05:54 PM #87
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
aha nokia will die shortly, cannot believe their trying to improve the UI, it still a load of rubbish! :p

Oh yah, I'd never buy one in this day and age. I'd keep one in my emergency kit though. :P
11-16-2012, 10:35 PM #88
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Or you could not be spoonfed and learn how to make a self.

Did you try this and did it work ?
11-16-2012, 10:39 PM #89
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
I just fixed 103 = x8 Regions so no need to look for a specific working FIX patch. They are all there. Look for my thread on here NGU or ps3hax . The others that were fixes were 102 & not all real or worked + some fakes. The one here for me did not even work with DUPLEX & it should have .I know the fix was not proper cause i got Black screen cause the selfs were not encrypted properly i believe. No big deal if you are using the patch here you may want to try mine .I also believe i know exactly what was edited in the self for executing CFG mods . I find it ironic it was not explained well .

I mean i released a CFG for Black ops & at least the CFG worked for everyone . Anyways try to run from external with BD mirror enabled + external checked + make sure you are on multiman 02.02.09 or higher. Install BDEMU2.355.pkg Set your settings in Multiman for the payload AKA-EMU to Hermes ! Then set permissions & try it out .I am running on Rebug 355.2 with those settings & every CFW has its compatibility.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Do you mean you guys with BLES don't get good fixes ? If so try here & i have fixed 103. I will look in to the self to see if i can execute a CFG to mod & if i figure it out you bet i will release it ,just like Black ops .I am tired on the secret shit .It gets boring around here fast & the PS3 modding scene should not be this was . Everyone should have fun on CFW ! I understand to use online & it can be abused or patches but for CFW wtf - release if you have found something for other to have fun why hold out. Anyways there are many 103 patches there ,i will see if i can do what was done with Black ops CFG ,but execute normally, not like Black ops MP was using a Eboot..

You must login or register to view this content.

did you try the .cfg mods and did it work ?
i have try but couldnt get it working
11-27-2012, 04:06 PM #90
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by Strike
Requires: Jailbroken PS3 , BLUS30838/BLES01428 MW3 as Backup (MultiMan, any other Backup Manager, DEX ...)
Notice: Will not work online as this is update 1.02 Reaper

1. Delete your MW3 Game Data

2. Install one of these PKG's via the XMB:
Sorry, links removed due to due to "legal issues"; please apologise this & refer to You must login or register to view this content. to create your own mods. Gaspkay:

3. [MP] Include a file called MW3mpHacks.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/) with the following content:

unbindall
exec thumbstick_default.cfg
exec buttons_default.cfg
bind BUTTON_BACK "togglescores"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
exec default_mp_gamesettings.cfg

// let the hacking begin!
// insert your CFG code here

3. [MP + SP] Include the file MW3mpHacks.cfg + MW3Hack.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/).
- MW3Hack.cfg (renamed from default.cfg ; content is not included; research needed)

4. You will be able to run MW3 via your Backup Manager with CFG Mods on 3.55 and below! Outie

with the 1.23 elfs being released surely this can be taken online? sorry if this a nooby question im just VERY new at all this...
11-27-2012, 04:42 PM #91
Can some one Make CFG mod menu at this time i heard that NCXBOXx

has made CFG mod menu for PS3 but no release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo