Post: PS3: MW3 CFG Mods (on FW <=3.55) with BLUS30838 Patch 1.02
08-06-2012, 10:52 AM #1
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requires: Jailbroken PS3 , BLUS30838/BLES01428 MW3 as Backup (MultiMan, any other Backup Manager, DEX ...)
Notice: Will not work online as this is update 1.02 Reaper

1. Delete your MW3 Game Data

2. Install one of these PKG's via the XMB:
Sorry, links removed due to due to "legal issues"; please apologise this & refer to You must login or register to view this content. to create your own mods. Gaspkay:

3. [MP] Include a file called MW3mpHacks.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/) with the following content:

unbindall
exec thumbstick_default.cfg
exec buttons_default.cfg
bind BUTTON_BACK "togglescores"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
exec default_mp_gamesettings.cfg

// let the hacking begin!
// insert your CFG code here

3. [MP + SP] Include the file MW3mpHacks.cfg + MW3Hack.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/).
- MW3Hack.cfg (renamed from default.cfg ; content is not included; research needed)

4. You will be able to run MW3 via your Backup Manager with CFG Mods on 3.55 and below! Outie
Last edited by Strike Venom ; 08-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Strike Venom for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AMNE, YouAppreciateMe, Choco, FAKA_ELITE, Mad Scientist, MaJiiCz, max88, Jango, Tony Stark, Vectriixx, X-RAY200

The following 2 users groaned at Strike Venom for this awful post:

User23434, Cmd-X
12-05-2012, 01:09 PM #92
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by NubzModz View Post
Can some one Make CFG mod menu at this time i heard that NCXBOXx

has made CFG mod menu for PS3 but no release

I would say in a month or 2 we'll see menu's coming out Smile
12-05-2012, 02:50 PM #93
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
I would say in a month or 2 we'll see menu's coming out Smile

How Do You Know

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

That Would Be Nice
12-05-2012, 03:12 PM #94
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by Strike
Requires: Jailbroken PS3 , BLUS30838/BLES01428 MW3 as Backup (MultiMan, any other Backup Manager, DEX ...)
Notice: Will not work online as this is update 1.02 Reaper

1. Delete your MW3 Game Data

2. Install one of these PKG's via the XMB:
Sorry, links removed due to due to "legal issues"; please apologise this & refer to You must login or register to view this content. to create your own mods. Gaspkay:

3. [MP] Include a file called MW3mpHacks.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/) with the following content:

unbindall
exec thumbstick_default.cfg
exec buttons_default.cfg
bind BUTTON_BACK "togglescores"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
exec default_mp_gamesettings.cfg

// let the hacking begin!
// insert your CFG code here

3. [MP + SP] Include the file MW3mpHacks.cfg + MW3Hack.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/).
- MW3Hack.cfg (renamed from default.cfg ; content is not included; research needed)

4. You will be able to run MW3 via your Backup Manager with CFG Mods on 3.55 and below! Outie

ok well i have tested this method and can confirm it doesnt work :| im pretty sure its not far off though as people are now modding other files than the default_mp.elf in mw3 now... nice try bro and if you do have it working maybe you can pm me and give me a hand but tbh i cant really see where i went wrong its kinda simple xD
12-06-2012, 12:12 PM #95
Hello how u doin todaay
12-30-2012, 01:29 AM #96
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
ok well i have tested this method and can confirm it doesnt work :| im pretty sure its not far off though as people are now modding other files than the default_mp.elf in mw3 now... nice try bro and if you do have it working maybe you can pm me and give me a hand but tbh i cant really see where i went wrong its kinda simple xD

this works, I have it running, there is a problem however, insofar as the analogue sticks and select/start buttons don't work, seems like binds don't work afaik.
12-30-2012, 01:57 AM #97
riggstq
Originally posted by FuntCase View Post
this works, I have it running, there is a problem however, insofar as the analogue sticks and select/start buttons don't work, seems like binds don't work afaik.

:| whats your skype :P
12-30-2012, 10:51 AM #98
:| whats your skype :P

I don't use Skype as I run a raspberry pi as my main pc and there is no Skype app :/

I'll happily pm you the 1.23 eboot I'm using to run this if you want it...
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM #99
riggstq
I don't use Skype as I run a raspberry pi as my main pc and there is no Skype app :/

goto the shout box we can talk there Smile

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

or even better just right a quick tut as in can it be used on 1.23 retail update? what eboot are u using :S lol
12-30-2012, 11:24 AM #100
goto the shout box we can talk there Smile

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

or even better just right a quick tut as in can it be used on 1.23 retail update? what eboot are u using :S lol

using a uav eboot that i edited so that it executes the MW3mpHacks.cfg file (yes a 1.23 retail update) give me 15 mins and I'll pm you it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo