Post: PS3: MW3 CFG Mods (on FW <=3.55) with BLUS30838 Patch 1.02
08-06-2012, 10:52 AM #1
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requires: Jailbroken PS3 , BLUS30838/BLES01428 MW3 as Backup (MultiMan, any other Backup Manager, DEX ...)
Notice: Will not work online as this is update 1.02 Reaper

1. Delete your MW3 Game Data

2. Install one of these PKG's via the XMB:
Sorry, links removed due to due to "legal issues"; please apologise this & refer to You must login or register to view this content. to create your own mods. Gaspkay:

3. [MP] Include a file called MW3mpHacks.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/) with the following content:

unbindall
exec thumbstick_default.cfg
exec buttons_default.cfg
bind BUTTON_BACK "togglescores"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
exec default_mp_gamesettings.cfg

// let the hacking begin!
// insert your CFG code here

3. [MP + SP] Include the file MW3mpHacks.cfg + MW3Hack.cfg in the Disc image of MW3 (/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/).
- MW3Hack.cfg (renamed from default.cfg ; content is not included; research needed)

4. You will be able to run MW3 via your Backup Manager with CFG Mods on 3.55 and below! Outie
Last edited by Strike Venom ; 08-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Strike Venom for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AMNE, YouAppreciateMe, Choco, FAKA_ELITE, Mad Scientist, MaJiiCz, max88, Jango, Tony Stark, Vectriixx, X-RAY200

The following 2 users groaned at Strike Venom for this awful post:

User23434, Cmd-X
08-15-2012, 07:37 AM #65
i make cod mw3 works on 3.55 but it work only external.........did anyone tell me how to make it work on internal ps3?????plssssssssssss
08-15-2012, 08:09 AM #66
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by unholytalon View Post
Can someone help me ? I can't get mw3 to work on 3.55...

I just fixed 103 = x8 Regions so no need to look for a specific working FIX patch. They are all there. Look for my thread on here NGU or ps3hax . The others that were fixes were 102 & not all real or worked + some fakes. The one here for me did not even work with DUPLEX & it should have .I know the fix was not proper cause i got Black screen cause the selfs were not encrypted properly i believe. No big deal if you are using the patch here you may want to try mine .I also believe i know exactly what was edited in the self for executing CFG mods . I find it ironic it was not explained well .

I mean i released a CFG for Black ops & at least the CFG worked for everyone . Anyways try to run from external with BD mirror enabled + external checked + make sure you are on multiman 02.02.09 or higher. Install BDEMU2.355.pkg Set your settings in Multiman for the payload AKA-EMU to Hermes ! Then set permissions & try it out .I am running on Rebug 355.2 with those settings & every CFW has its compatibility.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
bles can't have it perfect like blus users.

Do you mean you guys with BLES don't get good fixes ? If so try here & i have fixed 103. I will look in to the self to see if i can execute a CFG to mod & if i figure it out you bet i will release it ,just like Black ops .I am tired on the secret shit .It gets boring around here fast & the PS3 modding scene should not be this was . Everyone should have fun on CFW ! I understand to use online & it can be abused or patches but for CFW wtf - release if you have found something for other to have fun why hold out. Anyways there are many 103 patches there ,i will see if i can do what was done with Black ops CFG ,but execute normally, not like Black ops MP was using a Eboot..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 08-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.
08-16-2012, 07:06 PM #67
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Next time, please make it one or two line, I don't want to read sooo much...

Also your threads have soooooooooooooooo much text! that's annoying... But I like your work. :y:

Reading is good for you & if i don't put allot text then, i will have to explain in detail for every question ,then i get 100000 questions <- You like, ONELINE ? :p
08-16-2012, 08:13 PM #68
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Lol, but when you release some modded mw3 files, can you please do this:

This mw3 mod has:

Spoofed ps3 ofw.
Super Speed.
Biggest tits.
blablabla

So I don't have to read one and a half book to actually find out what it has...

IMO I don't want to read much to find out what it actually does. stare

If i figure it out yes my friend . Hopefully i get some time to do it . I know nobody else will release free , so i hope to find the exploit on the eboot for CFGs like Black ops Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

eazynow82, User23434, STyLe_JapaN, UGz-
09-14-2012, 09:55 PM #69
Expositional
Gym leader
Im not a modder so what does this do let people begin making mods?
09-16-2012, 03:19 AM #70
I can assure you, you can run a patch with a backed up copy. Its just that when you backup a copy of say MW3 the patch location gets moved and booted from a different directory in your PS3 when its launched as opposed from the normal game folder when your running it by disc.
09-16-2012, 03:22 AM #71
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Whenever I back up a game, it wont start up stare
09-17-2012, 08:03 PM #72
Wolf07x
Its in the Game
Hard to do but its possible
09-17-2012, 09:01 PM #73
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Hacking? I thought we were modding COD games? :carling:
it would be called hacking as your needing keys and your patching security checks so no its not modding cod games anymore i thought you knew that :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo