08-17-2012, 08:33 PM #1
Jango
I love my kitteh
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have seen a few people post saying they are unable to play online after the update and this is a possible solution. Try downloading terminal from the psn store as it is now mandatory to play online with. Hope this helps Smile

If this does not fix the issue please let me know and I will asked for the thread to be closed.
08-17-2012, 10:31 PM #2
Default Avatar
lacz
i did that already and is still not working for me, it still says that i have to download something it takes me to the psn store, and there's nothing to download there!!! if someone can play already can you please tell me the exact steps that you followed?
08-18-2012, 03:04 AM #3
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by lacz View Post
i did that already and is still not working for me, it still says that i have to download something it takes me to the psn store, and there's nothing to download there!!! if someone can play already can you please tell me the exact steps that you followed?

I never had a problem. Try deleting the mw3 update and redownloading all maps and the 1.19 update.
08-18-2012, 05:36 AM #4
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
fail mw3....fail.
08-18-2012, 06:12 AM #5
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
I had issues with maps and not being able to play Face Off. On my main account, it just said that DLC was missing. But, I logged on to another account and it told me exactly the maps I was missing.

If you are an Elite Premium or just having issues with maps, attempt that, solved my problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo