08-24-2013, 08:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I have Project Memories v3 (don't hate, I know its a rip off and you all hate FMT but they make some good stuff and I wanted to get my hands on it) so quote me if you want to be apart of it, you probably should be from Australia so you get a good connection

The following user groaned Heaney for this awful post:

Haj
09-08-2013, 05:05 AM #11
Haj
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Heaney View Post
I know it sounds kind of douchey, but I have only used the aimbot in under 10 online games, and I don't get hate messages because those people just leave and the people that stay are cool with it and send me messages saying how did I do it and adding me as a friend. If they don't want to be in the lobby they can just leave. It's not like I am forcing them to play with me and if they want to report me they can, but I haven't been banned yet.l

It's not that man, it's the trickshotting montage, people play for hours to hit shots and using an aimbot to make a montage is super cheap.

The following 2 users say thank you to Haj for this useful post:

Artiist, GIVEME-ALL
09-08-2013, 05:18 AM #12
Originally posted by Haaj View Post
It's not that man, it's the trickshotting montage, people play for hours to hit shots and using an aimbot to make a montage is super cheap.

I wasn't going to make it try and look real or anything? It was going to be an over the top extremely fake montage just to have a laugh with with my mates. If people want to go out and get clips legit then thats all good, and I admire the commitment, it was going to be something like this
to poke fun of some of my friends

The following 2 users say thank you to Heaney for this useful post:

GIVEME-ALL, Haj
09-17-2013, 11:29 PM #13
I wanna be in
11-03-2013, 06:03 PM #14
I can record the montage majiggy. PSN: TheBhaddRecorder
11-04-2013, 01:01 AM #15
C-O-D_King_78
Do a barrel roll!
Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I have Project Memories v3 (don't hate, I know its a rip off and you all hate FMT but they make some good stuff and I wanted to get my hands on it) so quote me if you want to be apart of it, you probably should be from Australia so you get a good connection

I dont have a pvr but id love to be in it PSN C-O-D-King_78
11-05-2013, 04:59 PM #16
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
fmt suck that dont release much shit for free like or the other modders and they are being greedy with there aimbot offset

to

They just don't realise two Menus and one recovery tool for free and your saying that ? sorry but FMT helped much Hackers/modders and community and they should get some money for hard stuffs that they do ...
11-05-2013, 05:13 PM #17
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

The FMT have the right to not release their stuff, without them the modding community wouldn't be as big as it is now so they should get something back, don't you think?
11-26-2013, 12:03 AM #18
VeSun
Do a barrel roll!
Ill Record for you i have a hdpvr too gaming edtion add: uFlako
11-28-2013, 02:32 AM #19
Ghozt007
Gym leader
fmt is a cheap shit he didn't do anything constructive rather F'ed up CODs. how about creating a jailbreak for ps4 then i will call that some work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo