08-24-2013, 08:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone with a pvr wants to record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I have Project Memories v3 (don't hate, I know its a rip off and you all hate FMT but they make some good stuff and I wanted to get my hands on it) so quote me if you want to be apart of it, you probably should be from Australia so you get a good connection

The following user groaned Heaney for this awful post:

Haj
08-24-2013, 04:15 PM #2
isaacirlanda
Little One
Hmmm... no hates FMT you are wrong .. and no one would be mad at you because this is hacking and moddng forum
Last edited by isaacirlanda ; 08-31-2013 at 11:33 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to isaacirlanda for this useful post:

MayhemLobbiez, Pure NV
09-02-2013, 08:43 AM #3
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
fmt suck that dont release much shit for free like or the other modders and they are being greedy with there aimbot offset

to
09-05-2013, 07:18 PM #4
isaacirlanda
Little One
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
fmt suck that dont release much shit for free like or the other modders and they are being greedy with there aimbot offset

to

I would of done the same, I need to get credits for my work , why would I release something for free and don´t get any credits

The following user thanked isaacirlanda for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
09-06-2013, 07:43 AM #5
I can record and upload somewhere for u to download and edit your self. PM me if you are intressted
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM #6
Haj
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HeaneyHD View Post
record some unfair aimbot kill cams and make a little montage thing.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but isn't this kind of a fucked up thing to do?
09-06-2013, 01:36 PM #7
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post

to

It would of taken Enstone ages to make the PPC script to find out the aimbot as well as the rest of the menu and if he released straight away for free then it will be leached heavily and imagine everyone that is on DEX having an aimbot. It would completely ruin the game. While one in every thousand or more games you get into has an aimbot then it won't have people pissed off as much as the just back out.

And most people that get into it are amazed and try and add me and think its cool.

The following user thanked Heaney for this useful post:

ThatGuyWithKush
09-06-2013, 01:39 PM #8
Originally posted by Haaj View Post
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but isn't this kind of a fucked up thing to do?

I know it sounds kind of douchey, but I have only used the aimbot in under 10 online games, and I don't get hate messages because those people just leave and the people that stay are cool with it and send me messages saying how did I do it and adding me as a friend. If they don't want to be in the lobby they can just leave. It's not like I am forcing them to play with me and if they want to report me they can, but I haven't been banned yet.l
09-07-2013, 04:29 PM #9
I think its right to charge for good tool and modding programs from trusted people, as most of the free tools and programs will steal your console ids anyway.
09-07-2013, 11:00 PM #10
Enstone's stuff is worth paying for, he is good at what he does. You pay for the best quality.

The following 6 users say thank you to Frost Mods for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Esker, hacking247, JDM69, Slinky, VenomPatchers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo