01-21-2016, 06:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys I am looking for MW3 USB mods are there any out there

If you find them please post the link or the mod itself here. My PS3 doesn't have any CEX OR DEX it is a stock PS3 with Stock software version.

I would be grateful thanks!!!PBJTPBJT

P.S I am also a noob can you please tell me how to do it after you posted mod here thanks againGeo
01-21-2016, 08:11 PM #2
Originally posted by supiriom View Post
Hi guys I am looking for MW3 USB mods are there any out there

If you find them please post the link or the mod itself here. My PS3 doesn't have any CEX OR DEX it is a stock PS3 with Stock software version.

P.S I am also a noob can you please tell me how to do it after you posted mod here thanks againGeo

No USB modz, need jb to mod
01-21-2016, 11:10 PM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
There are some cosmetic mods you can do, google search project infinity by SeriousHD-. Very limited but has some interesting stuff.
01-23-2016, 10:06 AM #4
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
There are some cosmetic mods you can do, google search project infinity by SeriousHD-. Very limited but has some interesting stuff.

Ok I'll try and get back to you
01-23-2016, 01:22 PM #5
there are Save editors you can use for split screen if you like you can change Rank , level , classes and Class name colors as well if you want to do this just simply google MW3 save editor or go to youtube if you prefer that :P theres a TON of great tutorials on it
01-24-2016, 09:53 PM #6
Originally posted by llamaCFW View Post
there are Save editors you can use for split screen if you like you can change Rank , level , classes and Class name colors as well if you want to do this just simply google MW3 save editor or go to youtube if you prefer that :P theres a TON of great tutorials on it

I've seen them already I was wondering if there were any for online
01-25-2016, 03:35 PM #7
Originally posted by llamaCFW View Post

Do you know any
01-26-2016, 05:43 AM #8
Dont never trust USB MOD MENUS higer cods like bo1 bo2 mw3 aw bo3 u need an Jailbreak for it.
01-26-2016, 06:49 AM #9
Originally posted by EliteArchive View Post
Dont never trust USB MOD MENUS higer cods like bo1 bo2 mw3 aw bo3 u need an Jailbreak for it.

Ok thanks
02-04-2016, 09:33 AM #10
xHostModer
Little One
Originally posted by supiriom View Post
Hi guys I am looking for MW3 USB mods are there any out there

There are no USB Mods for online.
Only Thing You Can Mod with USB it's offline , with modded save games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo