superme40
11-06-2013, 02:22 AM #2
superme40
Little One
your terrible
11-10-2014, 02:59 PM #3
Fowl
Do a barrel roll!
I think it would be better without the darkened screen edges!
11-26-2014, 01:57 PM #4
Clips were really nice & music worked nicely with it. Just a few suggestions though: Try sinking up the shots to the beat of the music (easier with electronic music, purely because the beat is key in most electronic genres.) Try and find better quality music. When I say better quality, I don't mean how good the music is, because personally I quite liked what you chose. I mean actually try to find music with a higher bit rate, because the music in this sounded quite lower (jagged edges on certain frequencies due to high compression.)

Apart from that, it was pretty good for a first montage. Though, at the beginning I would suggest using more simplistic 'rounded off' fonts, like Agency FB, or the UI font from Windows 8 (SogoeUI.) The font you used in this stood out a little too much for me. You could even try some motion tracking in your editing suite to make the text become part of the scene, rather than just an overlay. It would make it look a lot more natural, for my perspective anyway. Smile

Good job though, keep it up!

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

Artsy
12-04-2014, 08:16 AM #5
SuperiorMods
Little One
you got pretty good clips but you need to cut the extra footage and add some extra effects to your editing and this montage would be great

pretty good for your first one tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo